When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

david de castro's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"well here is a story about Rudy king that you guys dont know.in 1957 a group from Mo…"

david de castro replied Sep 15, 2013 to RUDY KING - the Man who introduced Steelpan to America in an exclusive interview with When Steel Talks (11-11-02)

7 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by david de castro

"my name is dave decastro. now know as the calypso bandit. i remember ian lambi. i us…"

david de castro replied Aug 23, 2013 to Veterans tell of badjohn pan days

118 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"well this was certainly a long over due interview with curtis pierre of the dixielan…"

david de castro replied Jul 12, 2013 to Meet Curtis Pierre of Dixieland Steel Orchestra: An Original Trinidad Pan Story - UpClose!

30 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"well i certainly loved that interview with curtis piere from the days of dixieland s…"

david de castro replied Jul 12, 2013 to Meet Curtis Pierre of Dixieland Steel Orchestra: An Original Trinidad Pan Story - UpClose!

30 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"CONGRATS SALAH--WELL DONE YOU DESERVE YOUR MOMENT--"BANDIT""

david de castro replied Jun 5, 2013 to Salah Wilson delivers Master’s degree recital at Canada’s York University

15 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by MC Joseph

"hello, you are wrong again.the very firest college to have a steel band allowed by p…"

david de castro replied Jun 1, 2013 to Did St Mary’s have the first school pan side?

21 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Lennox Borel

"once again information on the subject of which college had the first steel band side…"

david de castro replied Jun 1, 2013 to Did St Mary’s have the first school pan side?

21 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Lennox Borel

"i believe all stars will take them again. but boogsie is close on their heels--"band…"

david de castro replied Jan 27, 2013 to SO FAR, WHO DO YOU LIKE?

62 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by natasha ferrette

"HELLO--GRENADA--WAKE UP--AND DONT BE AN IDIOT--"BANDIT""

david de castro replied May 14, 2012 to Grenada first country I see has rules for outsiders

12 May 16, 2012
Reply by Angela Howard

"SINCERE-CONDOLENCES-ANOTHER GIANT HAS GONE TO MEET HIS MAKER. WILL SEND PRAYERS FOR…"

david de castro replied Mar 24, 2012 to Junior Pouchet of Silver Stars Steel Orchestra has passed

66 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service