When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael Paschko's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear readers on WST, it is obviously impossible to conduct a normal debate with Rudy…"

Michael Paschko replied Jul 19, 2016 to The ''PanART Hang Documentary: A Propaganda-Filled, Dissemination of Lies'' (Part 1)

22 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"By the way: I never called you a chicken. "to chicken out of something" means "sich…"

Michael Paschko replied Jul 18, 2016 to The ''PanART Hang Documentary: A Propaganda-Filled, Dissemination of Lies'' (Part 1)

22 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Rudy Kendall, you need a lot of words for saying nothing. I put my arguments on the…"

Michael Paschko replied Jul 18, 2016 to The ''PanART Hang Documentary: A Propaganda-Filled, Dissemination of Lies'' (Part 1)

22 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Rudy Kendall, nobody needs Felix Rohner or a LinkedIn account to find you on LinkedI…"

22 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Rudy Kendall, you are in a delusion. panplayer46 is not Felix Rohner. And I am not F…"

Michael Paschko replied Jul 16, 2016 to The ''PanART Hang Documentary: A Propaganda-Filled, Dissemination of Lies'' (Part 1)

22 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"As editor of the Hang Library, who has published the film documentary in question on…"

Michael Paschko replied Jul 15, 2016 to The ''PanART Hang Documentary: A Propaganda-Filled, Dissemination of Lies'' (Part 1)

22 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service