When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (664)

Discussions Replied To (650) Replies Latest Activity

"Run ting ..Doh stick nah man....cause trust meh..rain or shine..I won't.....no failu…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Monday to CECIL HINKSON: Leh we TALK LIKE TWO BIG MEN!!! Yuh DOH THINK that THE BEV should have shown some leadership skills and RESOLVED that VEE PEE issue long time now ...

3 on Monday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Earl Richards.....shot boy...ah weak...take win.."

Gregory Lindsay replied on Friday to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

21 on Saturday
Reply by Bugs

"Lordy......hmm...fire on de mountain"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Friday to Aquil Arrindell speaks on the current Pan players situation in Trinidad and Tobago

4 on Friday
Reply by Russell Providence

"AH NICE......correct is right....we on de same page........ Gerald Mendez with his b…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

21 on Saturday
Reply by Bugs

"Michael Franco....I will never forget this moment brother and what you did here so l…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4 to Watch your step Pantrinbago

7 Dec 5
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Dear Madame President: Please Resolve the issue -- internally; organize the RESHUFFL…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4 to I think that PAN TRINBAGO is waiting much too long to resolve the accusations being directed at the CURRENT VICE PRESIDENT. They owe a swift resolution to the VICE PRESIDENT and the PAN COMMUNITY!

1 Dec 4
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I would like the incumbent Vice President of Pan Trinbago......Joint Winning Arrange…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4 to Clearly, PAN TRINBAGO does not have THE HEART to resolve the VEE PEE ISSUE. So I am forced to start an INTERNET INQUISITION; I am inviting THE VEE PEE to ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS and CLEAR HIS NAME!!!

1 Dec 4
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Small pins does chook HARD....merrytonestodebone....so doh be sticking me meh brudda…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

21 on Saturday
Reply by Bugs

"where is my friend MerryTonesToDeBone..........come friend...read the editorial nuh.…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4 to Watch your step Pantrinbago

7 Dec 5
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"merrytonestodebone........"clearly me and veepee cut from the same mercenary cloth".…"

21 on Saturday
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service