When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (672)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"CLAUDE I doh know whey yuh get yuh information -- but I AM TOTALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Monday to ADDRESS TO THE NATION TONIGHT (By the PRIME MINISTER) on CNC3 at 7:30 PM tonight ...

1 on Monday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I think that no truer words can be spoken. This ain't my first rodeo Just like a poo…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to MONEY CRUNCH forces BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to PUSH BACK SMALL BAND semis and finals deeper into the CARNIVAL SEASON; while DOCTOR DOLLY continues to PUNISH THE BEV FINANCIALLY

2 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"The highest rank of human stupidity is reserved for Corrupt People.....yes MerryTone…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Is the VEE PEE guilty of HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS or CHEQUE FRAUD?

7 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Lol"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to Claude;Only a few days before Christmas and I am enjoying some Parang Music. So sweep the VEE PEE dossier under the rug and release it for 2020. Medium Bands Finals in Tobago.

3 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Lol"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to Claude;Only a few days before Christmas and I am enjoying some Parang Music. So sweep the VEE PEE dossier under the rug and release it for 2020. Medium Bands Finals in Tobago.

3 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"smh....steups....."

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to One Poster (for whom I have THE GREATEST RESPECT) said: "I was in favor of Mrs. Ramsey-Moore taking the helm of Pan Trinbago but now I am having second thoughts."

4 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Print the dossier.....and leh we done this ole talk....reason is out the window Lead…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 16, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Is the VEE PEE guilty of HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS or CHEQUE FRAUD?

7 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Smh!"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 12, 2019 to Why did BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE pick A FIGHT with THE DOLLY?

1 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Run ting ..Doh stick nah man....cause trust meh..rain or shine..I won't.....no failu…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 8, 2019 to CECIL HINKSON: Leh we TALK LIKE TWO BIG MEN!!! Yuh DOH THINK that THE BEV should have shown some leadership skills and RESOLVED that VEE PEE issue long time now ...

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Earl Richards.....shot boy...ah weak...take win.."

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 6, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

21 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service