When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (678)

Discussions Replied To (664) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, I just live for and love pan...and I am not looking for any position so keep…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 8 to BEVERLEY: GERARD MENDEZ is POISONING what is left of your TATTERED ADMINISTRATION. You must TAKE A STAND and FIRE THAT MAN ...

2 Sep 8
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"hmph"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 4 to WHENSTEELTALKS should GIVE ME A MEDAL!!! When EVERYBODY went BEVERLEY CRAZY in the last election, I made my point "LUCIDLY CLEAR" ...

2 Sep 4
Reply by Aquil

"Wow"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 28 to Ah warn BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE about the MALE STEELBAND CULTURE in TRINIDAD but she think she couldah handle DEM FELLAHS -- now she learning some HARD LESSONS

2 Aug 28
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"hmm...interesting developments "

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 28 to MARCUS ASH is now HANDLING the duties of EXTERNAL RELATIONS OFFICER on the PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE and he is OPEN TO IDEAS from PAN LOVERS and SUPPORTERS AROUND THE WORLD ...

2 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Hmm....what is this "

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 28 to PRESIDENT BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE finally gets the gumption to DEMOTE GERARD MENDEZ from TREASURER to TRUSTEE ...

2 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Hmm.....good lord.....media man  His Excellency Chief Eyengunni was on that kinda ro…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 14 to Well allyuh know that KEITH DIAZ and RICHARD FORTEAU steal over $60,000,000 from PAN TRINBAGO -- but DIAZ still have THE NERVE to go and CUSS OUT my PRESIDENT (THE BEV) for owing him UNPAID SALARY ...

7 Jul 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"CLAUDE I doh know whey yuh get yuh information -- but I AM TOTALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Mar 30 to ADDRESS TO THE NATION TONIGHT (By the PRIME MINISTER) on CNC3 at 7:30 PM tonight ...

1 Mar 30
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I think that no truer words can be spoken. This ain't my first rodeo Just like a poo…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to MONEY CRUNCH forces BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to PUSH BACK SMALL BAND semis and finals deeper into the CARNIVAL SEASON; while DOCTOR DOLLY continues to PUNISH THE BEV FINANCIALLY

2 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"The highest rank of human stupidity is reserved for Corrupt People.....yes MerryTone…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Is the VEE PEE guilty of HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS or CHEQUE FRAUD?

7 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Lol"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to Claude;Only a few days before Christmas and I am enjoying some Parang Music. So sweep the VEE PEE dossier under the rug and release it for 2020. Medium Bands Finals in Tobago.

3 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service