When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (695)

Discussions Replied To (680) Replies Latest Activity

"Well noted  Nova and Claude"

Gregory Lindsay replied 2 hours ago to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh real slacking, boy!!! CARLON HAREWOOD STILL CHEATING DEM PAN MEN out of their GRANT MONEY and YOU and BEVERLEY and THE TREASURER condoning that ...

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"What I want to really know is the direct correlation between the members of the New…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 9 to GREGORY LINDSAY: I have the FULL STORY on the GRANT SCAM and everybody telling me NOT TO POST IT -- sweep it under the carpet because it will MAKE PANTRINBAGO LOOK CORRUPT!!!

2 Jul 9
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Turn it loose.....I have a mark to buss on two sitting Pan Trinbago Executive Office…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 9 to GREGORY LINDSAY: I have the FULL STORY on the GRANT SCAM and everybody telling me NOT TO POST IT -- sweep it under the carpet because it will MAKE PANTRINBAGO LOOK CORRUPT!!!

2 Jul 9
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

""

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 3 to How could PAN PROGRESS when CORRUPTION is considered VIRTUE in the STEELBAND COMMUNITY? Everybody want to KILL TRAVIS MULRAINE for EXPOSING EXECUTIVE CORRUPTION ... IMAGINE THAT!!!

1 Jul 3
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

""

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 3 to After looking at the PAN TRINBAGO EXEC SCAM and THE TRUMP ORG SCAM -- all I could think about is one of MY FAVOURITE CALYPSOS ... Yuh think CARLAN H. could come in THE STATES and say HE HAVE SCAM ...

2 Jul 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Dream on! Wishful Thinking not guided by no science.."

Gregory Lindsay replied Jun 3 to WHO will be THE PRESIDENT of PAN TRINBAGO for PANORAMA 2022? Will there be another TOBAGO PANORAMA?

1 Jun 3
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Absolutely, essential Pan Times; it is quite a different place; however, the time th…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jun 1 to Performance Appraisal Interview Questionnaire for my Central Executive Officers at PanTrinbago

2 Jun 1
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Let me give you a little history lesson Marcus..... Pan Trinbago Presidents are prem…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 31 to MARCUS ASH STANDS HIS GROUND DEFENDING "THE BEV" AND PAN TRINBAGO FROM ALL CRITICS ...

6 May 31
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Marcus Books contain knowledge that can educate and inform...which in this case is…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 31 to MARCUS ASH STANDS HIS GROUND DEFENDING "THE BEV" AND PAN TRINBAGO FROM ALL CRITICS ...

6 May 31
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Travis... books contain knowledge....which in this case is history to be read by re…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 31 to TRAVIS MULRAINE QUESTIONS CROOKED DEALS IN PAN TRINBAGO -- PAST AND PRESENT!!!

2 Jun 2
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service