When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (671)

Discussions Replied To (657) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that no truer words can be spoken. This ain't my first rodeo Just like a poo…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to MONEY CRUNCH forces BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to PUSH BACK SMALL BAND semis and finals deeper into the CARNIVAL SEASON; while DOCTOR DOLLY continues to PUNISH THE BEV FINANCIALLY

2 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"The highest rank of human stupidity is reserved for Corrupt People.....yes MerryTone…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Is the VEE PEE guilty of HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS or CHEQUE FRAUD?

7 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Lol"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to Claude;Only a few days before Christmas and I am enjoying some Parang Music. So sweep the VEE PEE dossier under the rug and release it for 2020. Medium Bands Finals in Tobago.

3 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Lol"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to Claude;Only a few days before Christmas and I am enjoying some Parang Music. So sweep the VEE PEE dossier under the rug and release it for 2020. Medium Bands Finals in Tobago.

3 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"smh....steups....."

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 30, 2019 to One Poster (for whom I have THE GREATEST RESPECT) said: "I was in favor of Mrs. Ramsey-Moore taking the helm of Pan Trinbago but now I am having second thoughts."

4 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Print the dossier.....and leh we done this ole talk....reason is out the window Lead…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 16, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Is the VEE PEE guilty of HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS or CHEQUE FRAUD?

7 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Smh!"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 12, 2019 to Why did BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE pick A FIGHT with THE DOLLY?

1 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Run ting ..Doh stick nah man....cause trust meh..rain or shine..I won't.....no failu…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 8, 2019 to CECIL HINKSON: Leh we TALK LIKE TWO BIG MEN!!! Yuh DOH THINK that THE BEV should have shown some leadership skills and RESOLVED that VEE PEE issue long time now ...

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Earl Richards.....shot boy...ah weak...take win.."

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 6, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

21 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"Lordy......hmm...fire on de mountain"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 6, 2019 to Aquil Arrindell speaks on the current Pan players situation in Trinidad and Tobago

6 Dec 14, 2019
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service