When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (721)

Discussions Replied To (706) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.facebook.com/128983390468195/posts/4762729783760176/"

Gregory Lindsay replied Oct 15 to How is AQUIL ARRINDELL or ROBERT HERNANDEZ ever going to become PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO if they are are afraid to CONFRONT BEVERLEY ...

4 Oct 15
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I want someone at Pan HQ to explain to me, how exactly Northern Region Pan Trinbago…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 24 to A call to action – Speak up NOW to STOP this assault on your constitutional rights.

8 Sep 25
Reply by George Rampersad

"I do not subscribe to the tenets of Martin Luther King Jr. I subscribe to the tenets…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 21 to GREGORY LINDSAY: DOH TELL MEH WE GOING TO COURT AGAIN ... three years without a FINANCIAL REPORT ... LEADERSHIP YOU CAN TRUST!!!

1 Sep 21
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"The bonafide contractor, is a bonafide delegate of Pan Trinbago from La Creole Pan G…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 3 to Based on VERY PRIVATE INFORMED SOURCES: OCTOBER 31ST is going to be ELECTION DAY FOR PAN TRINBAGO

3 Sep 3
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

""The woman made it quite clear that PAN TRINBAGO is NOT ABOUT painting and upgrading…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 2 to Based on VERY PRIVATE INFORMED SOURCES: OCTOBER 31ST is going to be ELECTION DAY FOR PAN TRINBAGO

3 Sep 3
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I am just a ground floor delegate to the Congress of Delegates of PanTrinbago, but…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 31 to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE say that after she take she $27,500 a month salary & buy fancy clothes -- allyuh really expect she to go by some OLD PAN BUILDING & scrape old paint off the wall & then drop ...

1 Aug 31
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"#DoItRight "

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 28 to Part 2: Gregory Lindsey: After 28 years of being in the dark, Brazil RX4 Steel Orchestra.

5 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"It cannot be business as usual....from single to large must get coverage.....not lar…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 27 to Part 2: Gregory Lindsey: After 28 years of being in the dark, Brazil RX4 Steel Orchestra.

5 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Hmm....."

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 27 to TOBAGO BORN PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENT insults BORN and BRED TRINIDADIANS calling them "FLY BY NIGHT OPERATORS" ... and I send MY MONEY to support that group ... what the hell going on here ....

2 Aug 27
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Hmm....prophetic.."

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 23 to STATE OF EMERGENCY until The End Of November!!! It looks like NO CARNIVAL; NO PANORAMA; and NO PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS

1 Aug 23
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service