When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (626)

Discussions Replied To (612) Replies Latest Activity

"Yuh know this discussion thread only have 58 views right now. Yes Claude! I have bee…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Tuesday to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Greetings Claude, I have an important favor to ask, offline...Messenger, email.. My…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Sunday to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude The judging process as Dr. Boogsie Sharpe intimated is subjective and biased…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 30 to Fed up of disrespect

8 Sep 30
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am glad that My President of Pan Trinbago Beverly Ramsey-Moore⁩ has finally gotten…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 30 to Fed up of disrespect

8 Sep 30
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well made points Russell....."

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 28 to CARIFESTA PAN SUPER CONCERT -- A BIG HIT!!! PAN TRINBAGO scores almost $75,000 from THE EVENT!!!

18 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"There were a lot of excellent Pan performances at CARIFIESTA 2019 showcase. Quite a…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 24 to Pan hosts its own super concert

4 Aug 24
Reply by Russell Providence

"It have more to come...I have learned with Pan Trinbago to    let de thing unfold...…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 19 to Pan Trinbago vs Small, Medium and Single Pan Steelbands

15 Aug 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I take note of these esteemed comments from Marcus Ash; a member of the Central Exec…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 15 to Pan Trinbago vs Small, Medium and Single Pan Steelbands

15 Aug 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Russell, I have declined the nomination. The entire board was dissolved, myself inc…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 30 to Reflections on an 11 year term of office serving within Pan Trinbago TC, as delegate for Power Stars Steel Orchestra

3 Jul 31
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"nice topic here Russell... I know that the new administration opened back up the fa…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 11 to DRUM FACTORY PRODUCTION EXCEEDS DEMAND

21 Jul 11
Reply by Russell Providence

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service