When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (671)

Discussions Replied To (657) Replies Latest Activity

"AH NICE......correct is right....we on de same page........ Gerald Mendez with his b…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

21 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"Michael Franco....I will never forget this moment brother and what you did here so l…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4, 2019 to Watch your step Pantrinbago

7 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Dear Madame President: Please Resolve the issue -- internally; organize the RESHUFFL…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4, 2019 to I think that PAN TRINBAGO is waiting much too long to resolve the accusations being directed at the CURRENT VICE PRESIDENT. They owe a swift resolution to the VICE PRESIDENT and the PAN COMMUNITY!

1 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I would like the incumbent Vice President of Pan Trinbago......Joint Winning Arrange…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4, 2019 to Clearly, PAN TRINBAGO does not have THE HEART to resolve the VEE PEE ISSUE. So I am forced to start an INTERNET INQUISITION; I am inviting THE VEE PEE to ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS and CLEAR HIS NAME!!!

1 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Small pins does chook HARD....merrytonestodebone....so doh be sticking me meh brudda…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 4, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

21 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"where is my friend MerryTonesToDeBone..........come friend...read the editorial nuh.…"

7 Dec 5, 2019

"merrytonestodebone........"clearly me and veepee cut from the same mercenary cloth".…"

21 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"merrytones.....I don't know if these accusations and allegations about the Pan Trinb…"

21 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"Steups....Yes...merrytonestodebone....."whey dey horse tie, dey go graze"...ah sayin…"

21 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"Wait nuh....I have delegates in the Congress of Pan Trinbago, supporting the delegat…"

7 Dec 5, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service