When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (622)

Discussions Replied To (608) Replies Latest Activity

"Steups.....I told Pan Trinbago, have a pre-qualification for preliminaries at Panora…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to The Elephant in the room

14 Jan 14
Reply by panrebel

"Patrick.......dat is what i call pure stupid Talk....Clearly you are out of tune and…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to Well it look as if all the CORRUPTION and BAND HOPPING in Pan Trinbago and the Panorama come home to roost. People cussing Steelband Man all over Trinidad

5 Jan 12
Reply by patrick

"Claude... doh be talking about my President of PanTrinbago like dat eh.....She is a…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to Like BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE BLIGHT PAN TRINBAGO or WHAT?

3 Jan 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"NEVER!....Go and ask de movement if I ever fail to deliver on what I promise"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to Cut the prize money and pay the players

29 Jan 13
Reply by Lynette Laveau

"Go and ask Richard Forteau what does a flying chair coming straight at you looks lik…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to The zero-sum game of pan by Dara Healy

5 Jan 21
Reply by Haroun Shah

"50 years ago Junior Regrello, had hair on his head,....50 years later no hair...he i…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to "NO SUPPORT FOR CUT IN PAN PRIZE MONEY" -- South Man against South Man; Beverley have everybody fighting against everybody!!!

1 Jan 12
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Look nah...Time long like twine..but de longest rope does have an end. Come in my me…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to Cut the prize money and pay the players

29 Jan 13
Reply by Lynette Laveau

"President Beverley Ramsey Moore Gerard Mendez Marcus Ash-Tray....NCC Taking away Nor…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 27, 2018 to Gregory Lindsay Speaks on Panorama Players nonpayment

5 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Compliments of the season to all. I agree wholeheartedly with the Duvonne's position…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 18, 2018 to DUVONE STEWART SPEAKS HIS MIND!!!

34 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by patrick

"I am listening too as well....and watching very closely.."

Gregory Lindsay replied Oct 13, 2018 to "WE WILL NOT LET THEM PASS!!!" When I saw MICHAEL JOSEPH drop that line with such authority I was a little perplexed by his BRAVADO. But now I understand!!!

8 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service