When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (671)

Discussions Replied To (657) Replies Latest Activity

"like de young people does say..... come  Wednesday..PRESS!....and is dat"

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 22, 2019 to Ah doh like THE ERO and ah doh like the TREASURER and ah doh like the VEE PEE and doh like how they FIRE THE PRO ...

1 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"This is kinda deja vu scene with 2 different officers 2 different administrations an…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 19, 2019 to STEELBANDGATE SCANDAL in fighting in Pantrinbago, President and vice President in war,cars from UK,Players unpaid, Whats next.

18 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"HEEHAW HEEHAW...bring de DG or RayBan BLINDERS fuh de ass and dem....Eh!.....and whi…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 19, 2019 to "Another ma­jor change is that pan­men will play on­ly for one band. What this means is the era of the 'crack shot' pan­man is over; these pan­men used to play for sev­er­al bands"

3 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Earl and MerryTonesDeBone Sadly so...you are right. I have done nothing. All I did w…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 19, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: PAN TRINBAGO SHOULD SIT BEFORE A JSC!!!

9 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"No I did not "

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 19, 2019 to Cecil Hinkson: I want to join YOU and BERTEL GITTENS as ADVISERS to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE!!!

6 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Madame President Beverly Ramsey-Moore⁩ Please allow my humble advice...to help you…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 18, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: PAN TRINBAGO SHOULD SIT BEFORE A JSC!!!

9 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Your advice has been forwarded to the President"

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 18, 2019 to Cecil Hinkson: I want to join YOU and BERTEL GITTENS as ADVISERS to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE!!!

6 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"James Pan Foster, Claude et al Please broadcast this message to the widest possible…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 18, 2019 to GREGORY LINDSAY: PAN TRINBAGO SHOULD SIT BEFORE A JSC!!!

9 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"I called for this then and I reiterate the call again in light of the information no…"

9 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude  Please release my clip Thanks"

Gregory Lindsay replied Nov 18, 2019 to [PAN TRINBAGO MAKE THE GUARDIAN EDITORIAL] "Steelpan’s continuing pain"

4 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by evan lobo

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service