When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (620)

Discussions Replied To (606) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude and ODW , Well received and noted with many thanks.. Warmest regards..."

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 15, 2018 to GREGORY LINDSAY yuh get silent like HILLARY and OBAMA when you should be barking like Omarosa as these CRUCIAL ELECTIONS are fast approaching ...

2 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude....Russell..and WST.peeps.upon mature reflection,. I will stand down for tomo…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 8, 2018 to Pan Trinbago Sets the Record Straight - Responds to ‘NCC Takeover’

7 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

".Lindsay here from Power Stars..... I will be on CNC3 in the morning. I will not be…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 8, 2018 to Pan Trinbago Sets the Record Straight - Responds to ‘NCC Takeover’

7 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"..... I will be on CNC3 in the morning. I will not be suffering any fools gladly or…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 8, 2018 to Panmen upset as NCC takes control of Pan Trinbago

13 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude.... I will be on CNC3 in the morning. I will not be pulling any punches with…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 8, 2018 to GREGORY LINDSAY: I want you to run for PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER!!! OKAY!!!

3 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Brother.....with me.  it ain't so!........please keep me out of that election bachan…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Aug 1, 2018 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Ah hear that you and THE CIP are now followng KEITH DIAZ around with your tongues hanging out the sides of your mouths trying to get into office at PAN TRINBAGO

5 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""Forget support from government,  already there is too much dependence on them. The…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 28, 2018 to Prime minister, ministers, mayors and councillors, take notice and take action. Pan camps need help. Part 1

13 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"well said Glenroy very well said. Talk Done!"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 28, 2018 to Pan Trinbago Inc. will be convening an Extraordinary General Meeting

16 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Steelband music is our culture, noise is not. There are talkers and there are Do-ers…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 28, 2018 to Prime minister, ministers, mayors and councillors, take notice and take action. Pan camps need help. Part 2

43 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by odw

"When dog start suck on egg, it cyah stop....Fusion Steel Orchestra, fully sponsored…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jul 22, 2018 to Lawsuits fly faster than bullets @ blinging Pan Trinbago

25 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service