When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (650)

Discussions Replied To (636) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Claude.......hmm..i see that crystal ball still making mas.....remember this 7…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 19 to DO IT FOR THE STEELBANDS....

11 May 20
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"An excellent initiative worthy of much praise. Prosperity for all....I am looking fo…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 19 to Eastern Region of Pan Trinbago introduces Pan For The People – the Concert Series

2 May 19
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"A PRO is sorely needed..."

Gregory Lindsay replied May 19 to WHAT'S NEW WITH PAN TRINBAGO?

18 May 20
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"SENATE OF THE REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGOORDER PAPERTWENTY-SIXTH SITTING, FOURTH…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 11 to No money owed to steelbands?

9 May 11
Reply by Russell Providence

"New wines in old wineskins, with high hopes of excellent fermentation constrained by…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 11 to This WOMAN PRESIDENT THING eh working out too good at all -- she turn in to the TONTON MACOUTE and have BIG MEN in the EXECUTIVE on LOCK DOWN!!!

2 May 11
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219414018288097&id=1441420055 Foll…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 11 to No money owed to steelbands?

9 May 11
Reply by Russell Providence

"The planets are realigning. Much more to come"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 7 to Pan Elders and Duvone Stewart Part Ways

14 Apr 9
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"UHmm...I for one as a steetband manager of a medium steelband,..would be very very i…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 13 to The Way Forward For Small and Medium Steelbands in Trinidad and Tobago in 2019

8 Jan 14
Reply by Earl Ramsey

"Steups.....I told Pan Trinbago, have a pre-qualification for preliminaries at Panora…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to The Elephant in the room

14 Jan 14
Reply by panrebel

"Patrick.......dat is what i call pure stupid Talk....Clearly you are out of tune and…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jan 12 to Well it look as if all the CORRUPTION and BAND HOPPING in Pan Trinbago and the Panorama come home to roost. People cussing Steelband Man all over Trinidad

5 Jan 12
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service