When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (671)

Discussions Replied To (657) Replies Latest Activity

"Chief Bowie S. Bowei Referencing : An exclusive interview for When Steel Talks, Mar…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 28, 2012 to A Message From Chief Bowie S. Bowei - CEO, ATTSDC - Africa- Trinidad & Tobago Steelpan Development Company

11 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Bowie Sonnie Bowei

"Ramsey-Moore: I’m vindicated Friday, September 28 2012 FOLLOWING revelations in Wedn…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 28, 2012 to Joint media conference between Pan Trinbago-Nigerian High Commissioner cancelled

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Ramsey-Moore: I’m vindicated Friday, September 28 2012 - Trinidad Newsday FOLLOWING…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 28, 2012 to Pan Trinbago has been secretly conducting a Poll

82 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"Jules Bernard, Is this part of the secret poll Pan Trinbago is conducting too? Say…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 27, 2012 to Joint media conference between Pan Trinbago-Nigerian High Commissioner cancelled

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Steelfest was very successful and it did occur under this administration's watch. On…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 27, 2012 to Pan Trinbago has been secretly conducting a Poll

82 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"Here's a poll for you to read about Jules, Page 8 Trinidad NEWSDAY Section A, Wedne…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 26, 2012 to Pan Trinbago has been secretly conducting a Poll

82 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"I will choose to remain silent on this issue because a premature commentary on this…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 20, 2012 to Nigeria-Pan Trinbago Steelpan Development Company - Partnership OVER!!

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"From on the ground here in the Republic brother Salah...Roger on that Much respect t…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 16, 2012 to The Steelpan - National Instrument of Trinidad & Tobago - Official Statement from Pan Trinbago

48 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by trinirevo

"Andre et al,  I wish to confirm and compliment the Pan Trinbago Central Executive o…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 16, 2012 to The Steelpan - National Instrument of Trinidad & Tobago - Official Statement from Pan Trinbago

48 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by trinirevo

"This research is a formidable and salient piece of work which ought to be read by al…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Sep 13, 2012 to The Steelpan - National Instrument of Trinidad & Tobago - Official Statement from Pan Trinbago

48 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by trinirevo

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service