When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

lance Seuanrine's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

" Brother Anthony can have an Honorary Doctoral degree bestowed upon him by either UW…"

lance Seuanrine replied Jun 24, 2014 to Meet Anthony Williams - Master Steelpan Innovator and Leader - Up close! An exclusive When Steel Talks interview with Anthony “Tony” Williams

22 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by masai hall

"Ah hear yuh went to China and studied under Chairman Mao. Dr. Lance"

lance Seuanrine replied Jun 6, 2014 to CONGRATULATIONS TO CECIL HINKSON AND HIS WIFE OF 41 YEARS OF MARRIAGE TODAY

37 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

" I think you mean  Chinaman tickler .Oh Gord dey go lock we  up for scandal, oui dr.…"

lance Seuanrine replied Jun 6, 2014 to CONGRATULATIONS TO CECIL HINKSON AND HIS WIFE OF 41 YEARS OF MARRIAGE TODAY

37 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Cecil Ah think you on to something dey we. Yuh could bottle dat Laglee and sell it.…"

37 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Greetingsa my bredren. Had I known that  you had made forty one years in your marria…"

37 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Greetings My bredren: Nah there is no fee for the Three scores and ten club. It is a…"

lance Seuanrine replied May 28, 2014 to BIRTYDAY GREETINGS TO BEDE LOPEZ

26 May 28, 2014
Reply by lance Seuanrine

" My Brother Greetings and blessings on your birthday. Thank you for your comments on…"

lance Seuanrine replied May 27, 2014 to BIRTYDAY GREETINGS TO BEDE LOPEZ

26 May 28, 2014
Reply by lance Seuanrine

" Greetings: A fantastic story! Pan and Brother Jules are healers. Guidance1 Dr. Lance"

lance Seuanrine replied May 23, 2014 to Revisted - How Pan (and Neville Jules) Saved My Life

9 May 21, 2018
Reply by Carlton E. Munroe

"Greetings and Happy Birthday to the Encyclopedia of Pan Guidance Dr. Lance S"

lance Seuanrine replied May 12, 2014 to Happy Birthday to Ian Franklin

11 May 14, 2014
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Greetings: This crap must stop. They should collectively hire a group of lawyers who…"

lance Seuanrine replied Apr 22, 2014 to Pan Trinbago owes panists $2m for Pan is Beautiful XII

22 May 7, 2014
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service