When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Carl McLean's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I extend condolences to the family of Godwin Bowen on his untimely passing on Friday…"

Carl McLean replied Jul 18 to Arranger - Composer Godwin Bowen has passed

3 Jul 18
Reply by odw

"I rep Skiffle#: Beautiful rendition aptly titled. Mellow mood for a Sunday morning g…"

Carl McLean replied Jul 13 to A little PAN on a SUNDAY MORNING by SHAQUILLE FORBES

3 Jul 13
Reply by Carl McLean

"I take this opportunity to share a tribute from Wire's Homegoing Service. Tribute to…"

Carl McLean replied Dec 28, 2020 to San Fernando 'steelband warlord' Austin cremated

1 Dec 28, 2020
Reply by Carl McLean

"San Juan East Side Marsicans Shades in Steel San Juan All Stars T&T Police Servi…"

Carl McLean replied Nov 22, 2019 to PICK THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN FINALS TOMORROW...

12 Nov 24, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"The Petrotrin cut back is worse than stated above as they not only fully sponsored t…"

Carl McLean replied Jan 10, 2019 to PAN PAIN!!! Petrotrin cutting and BEVERLEY cutting and GYPSY cutting Steelband and PAN PLAYERS MONEY

5 Jan 13, 2019
Reply by odw

"Good morning all. I am a strong supporter of Pan in general. I was quite happy to se…"

Carl McLean replied Nov 7, 2018 to Leave my President alone; Amar should have been elected; Congrats to the Empress.

10 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Carl McLean

"I am not as learned in the art of Panorama music as the folks who normally take part…"

Carl McLean replied Feb 2, 2018 to Ah catch meh pardner MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE in a contradiction and ah have to tell the forum about it!!!

10 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"As far as my two cents may be worth, this is how I would rank them 1. Despers 2. Ren…"

Carl McLean replied Jan 30, 2017 to BEST GOOD MORNING........

59 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"It was introduced in 2004. In that year Exodus won the Large band category with a Pe…"

Carl McLean replied Jan 13, 2016 to Categories

10 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Kwame

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service