When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Fitzy T. Spencer's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"\Keep up the good works Damany"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 15, 2016 to Meet Damany James - Panist, Arranger, Educator & Percussionist - UpClose!

2 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congratulation Codringtons this is truly a very special tribute and  may be you shou…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 9, 2016 to The Codringtons Remember Asami Nagakiya - Gone but Not Forgotten

9 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yes Progress is really one of the greatest calypso ever"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 3, 2016 to Calypsonian King Austin dies at age 73

9 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"My sincerest condolence's to the king family, I  would always  remember  him singing…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 3, 2016 to Calypsonian King Austin dies at age 73

9 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Somebody correct me  back in the day was it hatters who played (tourist lego) and sh…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 3, 2016 to Maritime Life Hatters 1975 - Reunion

3 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

"Dr.Aurelie, Can you please contact me at   (trinityta22@hotmail.com) Fitzy"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Aug 28, 2016 to French Federation of Steelbands Created: “Steelband en France”

1 Aug 28, 2016

"Mr. Christoper Lunsford would you please contact me my e mail  trinityta22@hotmail.c…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Aug 28, 2016 to Lehman Introduces New Steel Band at Hemphill

1 Aug 28, 2016

"This is great news, but I am having trouble with the headline, congrats to Hamida  a…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 11, 2015 to Spectacular Performance of Caribbean Steel Band in Cuba

1 Sep 11, 2015

"Well as I said previously BSO did a fantastic job and congrats goes out to them, but…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Aug 22, 2015 to Revisited -- Representing Brooklyn BSO Holds It Down at the International Panorama

6 Aug 22, 2015

"Cecil I have to agree with you, that was a poor choice by  Boogsie, to do a version…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Aug 17, 2015 to BOOGSIE SHARPE EXPLAINS THE MUSIC

57 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by whasi choo quan

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service