When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Fitzy T. Spencer's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"My condolences to the family and friends of Sybil and may God bless her. R.I.P."

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Nov 8, 2013 to Sybil Millington (Dean) St.Vincent and the Grenadines first woman steelpan player passes

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by paddy corea

"Bugs correctly said  and his friends in Trinidad who supposedly love Trinidad cultur…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Oct 17, 2013 to Revisited -- Getting Panned in Trinidad -- (insult or not?) - The Jacob Edgar Saga

176 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"John Henry  Could you explain to me how (absolute pan) is an insult to pan and the c…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Oct 7, 2013 to SHAME ON YOU.....

15 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Bertel, I never experienced that but as you said thousands of people for Jouvert , I…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Oct 6, 2013 to Pan On The Move: The Steelband Supporter

22 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"The only true flag man still waving today is Exodus flag man"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Oct 6, 2013 to Who Is/Was Your Flag Woman? What Memorable Stories Can You Share?

22 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Ghost, thank you for remembering those pushers year after year carrying the bands  t…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Oct 6, 2013 to Pan On The Move: The Steelband Supporter

22 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"My condolences to the Zaphrine family, only time can heal your pain."

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 25, 2013 to CONDOLENCE TO DAVID ZEPHRINE ON THE PASSING OF HIS BROTHER (KENNETH ZEPHRINE

7 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by ed cee

"No the steelpan was founded in Trinidad & Tobago and it is  our national instrum…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 22, 2013 to T&T pan in focus at Grenada Carnival

1 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

"Cecic H, Forgive me for asking what may be a foolish question,are there really pan f…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 21, 2013 to Pan Trinbago takes pan into schools

26 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yea and imagine the pan is our national instrument,amazing"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 21, 2013 to Stars fail to align at Despers show

3 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service