When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Steve Taylor (Sidd)'s Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Is there 100,000 pan and carnival lovers across the globe. If yes, then if each plac…"

Steve Taylor (Sidd) replied Jan 16 to Panorama Live Broadcast for a Fee

33 Jan 18
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"There is nothing wrong in show casing Panorama or even carnival band parades. There…"

Steve Taylor (Sidd) replied Jan 16 to Panorama Live Broadcast for a Fee

33 Jan 18
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"odw yes correct.  Those who created were leaders in PT. Legally both parties are lia…"

Steve Taylor (Sidd) replied Jan 7 to PanTrinbago boss pleads to panmen

16 Jan 8
Reply by Trevor Emanuel Cooper

"Here is another prediction. The government will reduce their payout to 10 million in…"

16 Jan 8

"Pan Trinbago should set up a website where the rest of the world we gave pan to, sho…"

16 Jan 8

"The membership erred in not voting in either Amar or Duprey (or both). These men are…"

Steve Taylor (Sidd) replied Dec 18, 2018 to DUVONE STEWART SPEAKS HIS MIND!!!

34 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by patrick

"That's an impossibility in the modern carnivals.   What will happen to the big truck…"

Steve Taylor (Sidd) replied Dec 18, 2018 to What do you think about moving large bands finals to Dimanche Gras and having small/medium Saturday

10 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by patrick

"Oswald Alexander. The E-pan and PHI instruments do not actually make the pan sounds.…"

Steve Taylor (Sidd) replied Nov 8, 2018 to Cecil Hinkson: Is our time now!!! All you need is a good MUSIC PRODUCER and the right ear and you could make GLOBAL PAN MUSIC (GRAMMY QUALITY)!!!

15 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by oswald alexander

"I agree with this as well. But I am addressing this. Visit the link above Cecil.   Y…"

Steve Taylor (Sidd) replied Nov 8, 2018 to Cecil Hinkson: Is our time now!!! All you need is a good MUSIC PRODUCER and the right ear and you could make GLOBAL PAN MUSIC (GRAMMY QUALITY)!!!

15 Nov 8, 2018

"I agree with your input and I know that. But Cecil still kicks against it tremendous…"

Steve Taylor (Sidd) replied Nov 7, 2018 to Cecil Hinkson: Is our time now!!! All you need is a good MUSIC PRODUCER and the right ear and you could make GLOBAL PAN MUSIC (GRAMMY QUALITY)!!!

15 Nov 8, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service