When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks's Discussions (1,379)

Discussions Replied To (1274) Replies Latest Activity

"Bertel, the only reason I am making this comment, is so that you do not get into tro…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 20, 2014 to Can words describe Potts & Pans Steelband?!

134 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by brian henderson

"My mother always told me that "dog doh return to vomit". I have come to accept that…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Mar 9, 2014 to George Goddard Town Hall Meeting

97 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Great morning/afternoon/evening to ALL! All I can say is "Wow"! The meeting was well…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Mar 8, 2014 to George Goddard Town Hall Meeting

97 Mar 30, 2014

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! BTW - In MY opinion, "you was robbed" in the Panorama finals. NO…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Mar 6, 2014 to Trinidad All Stars wins Band of the Year

62 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Catt

"Salmon, bring that discussion to the town hall meeting. It should make for interesti…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Feb 18, 2014 to ANDY NARELL AND BIRDSONG .... lets think long and hard about this.

118 Mar 30, 2014

""Last Word"? No, but, hopefully, LAST WOOD. (Yuh taking more licks than we Good Frid…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Feb 17, 2014 to Panorama Semis

47 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Gonzales

"Len "Boogsie" Sharpe CONTINUES to show that he is a DEFENDER of our NATIONAL INSTRUM…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Feb 14, 2014 to Pan Splash brings ‘Boogsie’ to tears: ‘Nobody cares about steelpan’

56 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Ianant

"Is Dr. Lincoln Douglas for real? How does "activities like the pool, bring attention…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Feb 14, 2014 to Pool for Pan - Trinidad government gives thumbs up!

24 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Cindy Cummings

"OPEN INVITATION TO LEN "BOOGSIE" SHARPE, PELHAM GODDARD, AND ALL STEELBAND LEADERS T…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Feb 14, 2014 to PAN SHAME - Disrespect for the national instrument

39 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Salah Wilson

"BTW - At this stage of Len "Boogsie" Sharpe's career, they should be paying him MILL…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Feb 7, 2014 to PAN SPLASH POOL PARTY ON D GREENS 2014

48 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Joel Aaron

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service