When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks's Discussions (1,379)

Discussions Replied To (1274) Replies Latest Activity

"Sidd, you are THE BIGGEST IDIOT, I have EVER come into contact with. You are a big F…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jul 1, 2011 to Who Writes The History Books?

33 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Foy Barnes

"Thanks for clarifying, Foy. Finally, someone with understanding. I totally agree wit…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jul 1, 2011 to Who Writes The History Books?

33 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Foy Barnes

"And that's what you got out of it, Glenroy? (And the twisting of my words continues.…"

33 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Foy Barnes

"Thanks for the encouraging wise words of advice, Foy. You are correct, and I will ta…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 30, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

"You need to re-visit my posts. Where did I suggest that my dad's name is the only na…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 30, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011

"I cannot understand what is so difficult to just stick to the topic, and leave me ou…"

37 Jul 2, 2011

"Sidd, I understand your position, and we have the same ideals, although we take diff…"

37 Jul 2, 2011

"Regardless of my opinion about you, your service is to be honored and commended. It…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 29, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011

"WHAT??? You are really making me begin to wonder about you, Sidd. A lot of words but…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 29, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011

"Bugs, thank you for your honest comment. You are correct, and I honor your courage t…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 28, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service