When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks's Discussions (1,379)

Discussions Replied To (1274) Replies Latest Activity

"Question: Where did I state that I see it as "jumping ship"? I thought I was clear i…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 28, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

"What names are you "calling"? I choose to call George "Sonny" Goddard's. I'm sure th…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 28, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011

"I totally understand your attempt to project your own psychosis, Sidd. Again, I soug…"

37 Jul 2, 2011

"I really like your sensible response, Roy. Thanks for adding to the discussion. Peac…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 27, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011

"Funny, EVERYONE seems to be coming to the the defense of those who selfishly (though…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 27, 2011 to Who has the answer to Kim Johnson's question?

37 Jul 2, 2011

"Your Utopian words are not in connection with reality. Ever heard of the Tuskegee Sy…"

37 Jul 2, 2011

"First of all, MUCH RESPECT, Courtney! As a steelband lover, I know the importance of…"

37 Jul 2, 2011

"Caught your attention, didn't I? I hope the cap doesn't fit you. lmao! Stay tuned; t…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 3, 2011 to A Legacy Of Public Service, Honesty, Courage, and Sacrifice.

7 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Carlton E. Munroe

"Jennie, firstly, I am confused as to the point(s) you're getting at. That said, ANYO…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 2, 2011 to A Legacy Of Public Service, Honesty, Courage, and Sacrifice.

7 Jun 4, 2011

"What's yours? Mine; the same problem my dad had. Having to deal with a bunch of ungr…"

Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks replied Jun 2, 2011 to A Legacy Of Public Service, Honesty, Courage, and Sacrifice.

7 Jun 4, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service