When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Terrance Noel MBE JP's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Claude. You are so correct, but they will have to work hard to pass us here in t…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Jan 13 to Ministry hands over steelpans to Port Mourant, Skeldon high schools

2 Jan 13
Reply by Terrance Noel MBE JP

"Hi Guys Do not feel to downhearted for the steel pan. Here in London UK we are doing…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Mar 7, 2018 to So where is the GLOBAL STEELPAN PERFORMANCE INITIATIVE from IMBERT and DOLLY with all the GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC connections we have?

19 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by odw

"I am very proud to see and hear the young people keeping the pan alive. Some years a…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Jan 24, 2018 to St Joseph Convent St Joseph. 2018 Junior Panorama Preliminary.

2 Jan 24, 2018

"Melodians Steel Orchestra Tune of Choice for Panorama 2018. "Wet Me Down" by Johnny…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Dec 28, 2017 to What the bands are playing for Panorama 2018 - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama Competition

27 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Having visited and performed in 31 countries with Melodians Steel Orchestra UK, and…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Nov 29, 2017 to The Steelpan – From Our Small Island To The Middle East - Have we dropped the ball in promoting the steelpan on a global scale? Do you think it is appreciated more by other countries?

19 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"Hi Claude and others I came across this document while trying to tidy up my office,…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Oct 3, 2017 to All this talk about Economic Diversification and Foreign Exchange and Going to the IMF and we have all the MUSICAL PAN GENIUSES down in Trinidad who should be flooding the WORLD with PAN MUSIC

7 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hi Claude Pan already hit Russia. Check out Melodians UK website www.melodiansuk.co.…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Sep 6, 2017 to No more dreams about PAN IN RUSSIA -- Like PAN IN GERMANY!!!

3 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Hello Posters especially Claude Do not get too excited. In November 2000 6 members o…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Jul 25, 2017 to Pannists visit Kazakhstan for Espana Trade Expo

6 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Hi Claude This is part of the Ambassador's speech during our visit to Vienna to perf…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Apr 12, 2017 to Beyond the grandiose ideas for PAN!!!

6 Apr 12, 2017

"Hi Claude I agree with what you are saying. Check out our website and you will see s…"

Terrance Noel MBE JP replied Apr 11, 2017 to Beyond the grandiose ideas for PAN!!!

6 Apr 12, 2017

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service