When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

ian jay clarke's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"ON THE EVE OF THE PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS WHICH IS EMERGING AS THE MOST HISTORIC IN T…"

ian jay clarke replied Oct 27, 2018 to Sharmain Baboolal say that THE NCC have ah TEAM IN THIS ELECTION!!! Could somebody tell me which team is the NCC TEAM!!!

4 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by odw

"All Pannist in T&T are by now aware that the outgoing president has signed over…"

ian jay clarke replied Oct 27, 2018 to Sharmain Baboolal say that THE NCC have ah TEAM IN THIS ELECTION!!! Could somebody tell me which team is the NCC TEAM!!!

4 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by odw

"Good Morning Bugs.....I hear you loud and clear..the thing is though, I decided to g…"

ian jay clarke replied Oct 26, 2018 to THIS IS CRIMINAL!!! FORTEAU and SHEPPARD is some REAL HEARTLESS PEOPLE!!!

21 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by odw

"Good Morning Mr Gonzales, please don't take it personal, it was not my intention to…"

ian jay clarke replied Oct 26, 2018 to THIS IS CRIMINAL!!! FORTEAU and SHEPPARD is some REAL HEARTLESS PEOPLE!!!

21 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by odw

"I really cannot see why the photograph shown above is causing all this consternation…"

ian jay clarke replied Oct 25, 2018 to THIS IS CRIMINAL!!! FORTEAU and SHEPPARD is some REAL HEARTLESS PEOPLE!!!

21 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by odw

"........I wish to thank the Administrators of WST for the opportunity to interface d…"

ian jay clarke replied Oct 11, 2018 to IAN CLARKE promises to share "21 VISIONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY" in his bid to be elected ERO

6 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"........Good Afternoon Robert.....thanks for your comment....much appreciated....jus…"

ian jay clarke replied Oct 11, 2018 to IAN CLARKE promises to share "21 VISIONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY" in his bid to be elected ERO

6 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"PAN PATRIOTS IN DEFENCE OF THE ORGANIZATION AND THE CONSTITUTION. Having offered our…"

ian jay clarke replied Oct 8, 2018 to The Pan Patriots Team - In Defense of the Organization and Constitution

11 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

".........in the finals  of what..??????"

ian jay clarke replied Jan 29, 2013 to The Judges Have Spoken - Do you agree with their decisions? - Finals Up Next

44 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CECIL FRANCIS

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service