When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Pepe Francis MBE's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Wishing Pappy a speedy recovery "

Pepe Francis MBE replied Oct 20 to Pray for Dr. Roy Cape

14 Oct 21
Reply by Russell Providence

"Congratulations Salah may you both have many more blessings to come in future years."

Pepe Francis MBE replied Jul 21 to 46th Wedding & Pan Anniversary

18 Jul 30
Reply by Winston Frederick

"have a wonderful birthday Robbie enjoy a great day with many more to come"

Pepe Francis MBE replied Apr 28 to Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger and Recording Artist Robert Greenidge - April 28

12 Apr 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"I agree totally with all you have said and we have to spread the steel pan all 0over…"

Pepe Francis MBE replied Apr 6 to An update on Pan in Poland - good times

7 Apr 7
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Happy belated birthday my friend I hope yours was a great one with many more to come…"

Pepe Francis MBE replied Apr 6 to Happy Birthday to Hueloy Yip Young - global promoter and supporter of all things Pan

6 Apr 6
Reply by Pepe Francis MBE

"I would like to add my sincere congratulations to a great man and a great arranger o…"

Pepe Francis MBE replied Mar 3 to Congratulations to Master Arranger Duvone Stewart, Michael Marcano, Candice Brumant-Andrews & the Renegades Steel Orchestra

4 Mar 3
Reply by Michaele

"Condolences to his family and friends he was a great man and took the instrument to…"

Pepe Francis MBE replied Jan 30 to The legendary Dr. Clifford Alexis has passed

15 Jan 31
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Thanks Marcus this brief statement gives me hope of much better things to come so i…"

Pepe Francis MBE replied Dec 25, 2018 to Marcus Ash: The World of Pan Lovers is waiting for an update on the "State of the Corporation" from PRESIDENT BEVERLEY!!!

10 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"We will remember you Ken professor Philmore you are one of the greats and a dear fri…"

Pepe Francis MBE replied Sep 30, 2018 to Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

41 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Celis46

"Please accept condolences on behalf of myself and the Ebony steel Band members our t…"

Pepe Francis MBE replied Jun 16, 2018 to Condolences to panist Andre White

6 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by dorrick nurse

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service