When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

David E Bratt's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Completely agree!"

David E Bratt replied Feb 28, 2017 to Carnival Streaming Today?

2 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Patricia Patino

"What I trying to say ("superbly executed") is yes, instruments and playing and quali…"

David E Bratt replied Feb 8, 2016 to Desperadoes Steel Orchestra and Arranger Carlton “Zanda” Alexander Win!

43 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by kentish borde

"Panorama killing pan.  Plenty noise & vigour. Bim bim bang bang!   Supremely exe…"

David E Bratt replied Feb 7, 2016 to Desperadoes Steel Orchestra and Arranger Carlton “Zanda” Alexander Win!

43 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by kentish borde

"Big up Golden Hands!"

David E Bratt replied Jan 29, 2016 to A BREAKTHROUGH in PANORAMA

16 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by G Ford

"But surely the "Jamette Carnival", probably deliberately vulgar and shocking by barr…"

David E Bratt replied Feb 28, 2015 to Carnival is not just a party

2 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by wayne walcott

"Excellent review!  Down to the influence of the DJs and the bandleaders.   "it was t…"

David E Bratt replied Feb 27, 2015 to Why I think we should consider moving panorama away from Carnival, return pan to the road, and how it can be done.

38 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Move the Final to Sunday night. Then nobody will complain anout the length. You go s…"

David E Bratt replied Feb 15, 2015 to Panorama Finals Definitely Too Long

43 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Anthony Corbin

"Much of what Dennis says is true but this is a good idea, it gets steelband back on…"

David E Bratt replied Mar 6, 2014 to Thumbs down for pan initiative

14 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Good ideas. However most of the young people I know not interested in pan or it's mu…"

David E Bratt replied Mar 6, 2014 to Why I think we should consider moving panorama away from Carnival, return pan to the road, and how it can be done.

38 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Winston, agree and I would say keep it to the top five or even seven bands from each…"

David E Bratt replied Jan 25, 2014 to Change Panorama Format

123 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service