When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

oswald alexander's Discussions (501)

Discussions Replied To (501) Replies Latest Activity

"Glenroy, I have heard these comments made by South and East bands more than thirty s…"

oswald alexander replied Feb 21 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"odw 6.1 Music Selection – For the purposes of the competition, each participating s…"

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"Cecil you are correct."

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"Any junior lawyer going to cite Despers with "Ah Going and Party Tonite" probably pl…"

oswald alexander replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"In 2016 when the players protested, Duvone was there,so too was Renegades captain,Ca…"

oswald alexander replied Dec 18, 2018 to DUVONE STEWART SPEAKS HIS MIND!!!

34 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by patrick

"Claude and that is? "

oswald alexander replied Nov 8, 2018 to Cecil Hinkson: Is our time now!!! All you need is a good MUSIC PRODUCER and the right ear and you could make GLOBAL PAN MUSIC (GRAMMY QUALITY)!!!

15 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by oswald alexander

"Sidd.I don't know where you got the idea that I said the PHI and the E-PAN actually…"

oswald alexander replied Nov 8, 2018 to Cecil Hinkson: Is our time now!!! All you need is a good MUSIC PRODUCER and the right ear and you could make GLOBAL PAN MUSIC (GRAMMY QUALITY)!!!

15 Nov 8, 2018

"Extensive sample library,but it's another synthesizer....with sampled Pan sounds inc…"

15 Nov 8, 2018

"Claude what's going on?....yuh sleeping still marn.....that's Winston Soso from St V…"

oswald alexander replied Nov 5, 2018 to This week I am going to PAY TRIBUTE to the CALYPSONIANS from the OTHER CARIBBEAN COUNTRIES!!! I was going and say "ISLANDS" but GUYANA make me change it to NATIONS!!!

1 Nov 5, 2018

"Ramsey- Moore' Slate won every position but one......that is a tie. This would mean…"

oswald alexander replied Oct 28, 2018 to Results Live -- Pan Trinbago Elections 2018 - Drama, Passion, High Emotions

7 Oct 28, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service