When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Eric Rollnick's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff, you are absolutely right. What you must realize is that I was interviewed for…"

Eric Rollnick replied Jul 29, 2018 to Summer Music Series: Mango Groove Band Leader Crafts Steel Drums in Conway

3 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Eric Rollnick

"Another point: There are about 20 symphony orchestras struggling to survive in New Y…"

Eric Rollnick replied Nov 27, 2017 to I am so glad that RUSSELL PROVIDENCE brought up this SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA DISCUSSION!!!

5 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I don't get it . Why isn't there a binding legal contract stating compensation being…"

Eric Rollnick replied Aug 23, 2017 to New York Pan Suffers A Concussion And A ‘Buss Head’ But Panorama Is On - Dey Jammin’ Still

19 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"On the surface your question seemed straight forward and simple. Once I started thin…"

Eric Rollnick replied Apr 13, 2017 to Jonathan Scales asked -- Why do you like instrumental music? (If you do) --

2 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Has anybody seen this DVD?  Any reviews?  How is the quality?    Whose video did the…"

Eric Rollnick replied Mar 7, 2017 to So what is the size of the GLOBAL MARKET for the 2017 PANORAMA DVD?

9 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

"Please post more of WACK's videos if possible the Ctv videos and audio are so bad...…"

Eric Rollnick replied Feb 27, 2017 to Another Look at the Finals Performances of Panorama 2017

23 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by kenny

"So the question becomes: where was the 1 point difference between Despers and Supern…"

Eric Rollnick replied Feb 8, 2016 to Panorama Judging Criteria

63 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Patrice Lumumba

"Will there be a video link?"

Eric Rollnick replied Jan 25, 2016 to ‘Afropop’ television SERIES BEATS THE DRUM FOR ‘PAN’ -- Premieres on WORLD Channel on Monday, January 25

5 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"So Soca Monarch will be broadcast at the same time as Panorama finals?"

Eric Rollnick replied Nov 18, 2015 to No live TV for Soca Monarch next year -- Is this a working model for Panorama?

6 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Wack says it is only ppv for the finals. does this mean there is a qualfying round o…"

Eric Rollnick replied Aug 4, 2015 to International Panorama Steel Pan Competition Live Online to Take Place August 9th, 2015

29 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service