When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aubrey Edward Burgin's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea,he was a great composer and singer and a review of his work should be goo…"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Feb 18, 2013 to Work of calypso great Maestro to be reviewed

8 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Adio Lisimba

"Sheldon had Vincentian roots and Emceed at several Calypso shows here in St Vincent…"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Apr 15, 2012 to The Passing of Sheldon John ( Extempo Monarch)

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Aubrey Edward Burgin

"Happy New Year to all at WST. As a new member I really enjoyed reading and building…"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Jan 8, 2012 to Happy New Year to the Global Pan Family

9 Jan 8, 2012

"My deepest sympathy to the family and friends of Dr Pat Bishop and the entire pan mo…"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Aug 21, 2011 to Dr. Pat Bishop of Trinidad and Tobago has passed

66 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by brenda hosang

"Great stuff from the Spice  Isle . I attended carnival in Grenada in the 80"s  and t…"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Jun 21, 2011 to Rules & Regulations Governing The Grenada Carnival Committee Steelband Competitions

5 Jun 21, 2011

"Yes Mr Knights, this is long overdue and you are probably too young to remember when…"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Jun 21, 2011 to Youlou Pan Movement - St. Vincent & the Grenadines 2011 Steelband season

1 Jun 21, 2011

"This sounds great. Will there be a link on the internet?"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Mar 22, 2011 to 10th Annual Panorama to showcase steel drum bands in Baltimore County Public Schools

2 Mar 22, 2011

"This is the type of exposure that we all need and it may also be a marketing tool fo…"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Jan 30, 2011 to BP RENEGADES OFF TO FOLLE JOURNEE FESTIVAL IN FRANCE

6 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Anthony McQuilkin

"I am a Vincentian [St.Vincent] and have two children playing Pan and have recorded t…"

Aubrey Edward Burgin replied Jan 30, 2011 to Trinidad and Tobago should have some kind of record for calypsonians

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Alvin

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service