When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rick Mathews's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent. However, not to diminish the importance of what you've so rightly said, w…"

Rick Mathews replied May 28 to Stewart out for Panorama 3-peat in 2020

15 May 30
Reply by odw

"It's simply because the people elected to take the helm are only there for the prest…"

Rick Mathews replied Mar 17 to Hazel Henley of Girl Pat Steel Orchestra - Trinidad & Tobago

6 Mar 17
Reply by Rick Mathews

"Common guys! Are the name calling, the branding, the subtle innuendos really necessa…"

Rick Mathews replied Feb 23 to Well Ain’t That Ah (&*!!%$@%&?!) Desperadoes Never Got the Memo - ?

2 Feb 24
Reply by Ian Cox

"Wish all you experts in the case would remove your blinders and take a good look at…"

Rick Mathews replied Feb 23 to Exodus wins injunction against Pan Trinbago -- “Yes” to Kees’ ‘Savannah Grass’

5 Feb 24
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"What a sight. Unrestrained moment in reverence to Almighty God. Count me in fellas,…"

Rick Mathews replied Feb 22 to The Renegades Revolution

2 Feb 22
Reply by Rick Mathews

"Great commentary. That is precisely what we have been doing for years and it won't s…"

Rick Mathews replied Jan 15 to Pan Elders Struggles - Unsponsored 5-time medium band champs in crunch

8 Jan 21
Reply by evan lobo

"Before you open your rear end and let the shit fly, you should first do your home wo…"

Rick Mathews replied Dec 20, 2018 to DUVONE STEWART SPEAKS HIS MIND!!!

34 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by patrick

"It is great to hear the comments by you all and your concerns. However, I have a que…"

Rick Mathews replied Mar 19, 2018 to So where is the GLOBAL STEELPAN PERFORMANCE INITIATIVE from IMBERT and DOLLY with all the GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC connections we have?

19 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by odw

"Sir, you are spot on. All Stars have been using the same template for the past three…"

Rick Mathews replied Feb 15, 2018 to Did Trinidad All Stars pick the wrong tune for Panorama 2018?

24 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I somewhat agree with you. However, My suggestion is that all composers should have…"

Rick Mathews replied Feb 14, 2018 to Song of choice panorama

21 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Rick Mathews

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service