When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael David Germain's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Where would Ray Holman be considered  in this discussion. For original compositions…"

Michael David Germain replied Mar 26 to A passage WORTH READING from KHUENT ROSE -- but I don't think that too many on THIS FORUM will get the message!!!

11 Apr 2
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Mr. Smith I have no problem with Pan Trinbago establishing a new rule that from Pano…"

Michael David Germain replied Feb 21 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"So this means a precedent has been established, and I would imagine that Exodus woul…"

Michael David Germain replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"Has this not been done before? I seem to remember a band changing their tune of choi…"

Michael David Germain replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"It is with a great sense of loss that I write these words. Over the past ten years A…"

Michael David Germain replied Nov 26, 2018 to Lord Superior (Andrew Marcano) has passed away

12 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by odw

"The local storehouse of recorded music is mind boggling. Add to all the calypsonians…"

Michael David Germain replied Oct 1, 2018 to I know that this is a PAN FORUM but this is "CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH" down in the MECCA OF CALYPSO!!!

13 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"I did not realize that Ellie shared the same birthday as Dr. Beryl McBurnie to whom…"

Michael David Germain replied Aug 28, 2018 to Please keep Ellie Mannette in your prayers

10 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Michael David Germain

"Happy Birthday Cecil Hinkson!  Have a great day."

Michael David Germain replied Aug 28, 2018 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CECIL HINKSON!!

12 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"He will be in my prayers. I am very sorry to hear of his illness."

Michael David Germain replied Aug 27, 2018 to Please keep Ellie Mannette in your prayers

10 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Michael David Germain

"From a classical music standpoint the correct name should always be a steel band, no…"

Michael David Germain replied Jul 6, 2018 to STEELBAND MUSIC: Are there any LIMITS?

4 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service