When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Albert John Simon's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"The comments of the line Minister is fully supported. It is time that the government…"

Albert John Simon replied Jan 27, 2017 to Doctor Dolly says: "No attempts have been made to intervene in the affairs in Pan Trinbago other than those which involve the expenditure of public funds.”

6 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by donna king

"Condolences to Panky Family and friends."

Albert John Simon replied Jan 14, 2017 to PASSING OF A FRIEND

10 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by PJJ

"I strongly suggest that the NCC approach one of the Big Banks to sell tickets at the…"

Albert John Simon replied Jan 8, 2017 to Government has clipped the wings of Pan Trinbago.

12 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Albert John Simon

"As the saying goes: "God does not sleep" His all beholding eyes are watching all wha…"

Albert John Simon replied Jan 8, 2017 to Pan Trinbago Boss -- Diaz doing well after surgery

9 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Trevor Emanuel Cooper

"I have been saying this in a few of my last comments. A full investigation into the…"

Albert John Simon replied Jan 8, 2017 to Apologize, Resign, Go Directly To Jail!

19 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"If the  people are serious about straightening out the ills of Pan Trinbago, the gov…"

Albert John Simon replied Jan 5, 2017 to Pan Trinbago Emergency meeting---Did not take in consideration for Tobago bands to attend!!!!!

23 Jan 5, 2017

"I fully agree with Cecil Hinkson's comments and I have the strong feeling that Claud…"

Albert John Simon replied Jan 2, 2017 to PAN PEOPLE MEETING.

15 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by ARTHUR W TRAVERSO

"Keith Diaz has shown nothing but disrespect and contempt for panmen. He cares only a…"

Albert John Simon replied Dec 30, 2016 to Pan Players Tell Keith Diaz - "Wake Up and Smell the Coffee" - "We have no Confidence in Pan Trinbago"

18 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Steelband Music on the road is an integral part of T & T Carnival and the powers…"

Albert John Simon replied Jan 5, 2016 to Is the Window for PAN on the Road CLOSE?.

8 Jan 5, 2016

"Congratulations to Phase 11 for acquiring this new sponsor and may this cultural rel…"

Albert John Simon replied Dec 16, 2015 to HADCO PHASE II

9 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service