When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

WerNer's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"If I don't infringe any copyright I would upload all of the tracks tonight. An answe…"

WerNer replied Jun 4, 2014 to SamarooFamilyOrchestra Hilton Pool 1978

9 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Zeke

"Is it be possible to edit the interview and the manuscript so that it can be downloa…"

WerNer replied Apr 25, 2014 to Meet Gerry Kangalee, author of ‘Out of Pain This Culture Was Born’ - UpClose!

4 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Bugs

"Personally I do like to listen to the Small and Medium Bands very much, because they…"

WerNer replied Mar 2, 2014 to Panorama is Definitely Too Long.

56 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"I experienced the 2014 Panorama courtesy of carnivaltv.net and it was just beautiful…"

WerNer replied Mar 2, 2014 to Panorama is Definitely Too Long.

56 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"It's on!!"

WerNer replied Mar 1, 2014 to Ridiculous that in this high-tech day and age, so many people outside of T&T, crossing their fingers hoping to see and hear panorama without glitches, or blank screens, or video but no audio

16 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Does anyone see anything on carnivaltv.net right now?"

WerNer replied Mar 1, 2014 to Ridiculous that in this high-tech day and age, so many people outside of T&T, crossing their fingers hoping to see and hear panorama without glitches, or blank screens, or video but no audio

16 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Randi Curvan

"I'll give it a try!"

16 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Randi Curvan

"At this point we might enter a very sensitive area! I'm into Midi since the beginnin…"

WerNer replied Sep 14, 2013 to Perceptions on the Pan

31 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by lance Seuanrine

"Pan, synths and samplers - what about this: I See Aysha I could write more, but my p…"

WerNer replied Sep 13, 2013 to Perceptions on the Pan

31 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by lance Seuanrine

"Hallo :-) What about this: "The UK Steelband Panorama 2013 ‘Champions of Steel’ Comp…"

WerNer replied Aug 24, 2013 to UK Notting Hill Panorama ‘Champions of Steel’ Competition 2013

2 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by WerNer

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service