When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

denise's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude one day in politics is like a whole year so you can still come on board. With…"

denise replied Oct 27, 2018 to WHY BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE LOST THE ELECTION by Claude Gonzales

2 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well after last night at silver Stars pan yard at Beverley,s meet and greet I am con…"

denise replied Oct 26, 2018 to VETTING The PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES: BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE!!!

6 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Yes is you alone fighting Beverley. You don't have a vote but I do and we voting Bev…"

denise replied Oct 8, 2018 to Well is ME ALONE FIGHTING BEVERLEY!!!

5 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Bugs

"Well yes! Beverley you have real powers because to get an endorsement from Boogsie y…"

denise replied Oct 6, 2018 to BEVERLEY turn that WHOLE FUNERAL into an ELECTION CAMPAIGN complete with GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER HEADLINES ... MY CANDIDATE under real PRESSURE now!!!

9 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by odw

"Claude you don't really no that woman of integrity and character. Not even Valentine…"

denise replied Oct 3, 2018 to Well ah hear that BEVERLEY planning to resort to some DIRTY TRICKS POLITICS against my candidate -- but she should not go down that ROAD

11 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude you don't really no that woman of integrity and character. Not even Valentine…"

denise replied Oct 3, 2018 to Well ah hear that BEVERLEY planning to resort to some DIRTY TRICKS POLITICS against my candidate -- but she should not go down that ROAD

11 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I cannot buy into that divisive argument. How the hell that can be a factor. Pan Tri…"

denise replied Oct 3, 2018 to Can DEAD BROKE Pan Trinbago afford an AIRPLANE PRESIDENT?

13 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Nova Heart

"odw that is kaiso kaiso! Claude your agenda is will not succeed because if you do yo…"

denise replied Oct 3, 2018 to CLAUDE: My PADNAH for LIFE! Let us have a dialog!

9 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by odw

"The last time I checked Trinidad and Tobago is one country. Don't allow shallow thin…"

denise replied Oct 2, 2018 to Can DEAD BROKE Pan Trinbago afford an AIRPLANE PRESIDENT?

13 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Nova Heart

"Claude but you yourself to man. Be a big man and accept it nah. The only visionary i…"

denise replied Oct 2, 2018 to They want to take away my freedom of speech on THIS FORUM: Well yuh think yuh could go to CNN and tell DON LEMON not to BASH TRUMP -- Yuh MAD oh me LARD OHH!!!

3 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service