When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

marilyn metivier-sheppard's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks show was excellent, but ended too soon. "

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied on Saturday to Watch Live -- Junior Kings and Queens of Carnival Finals - Friday February 21st 2020

1 on Saturday
Reply by marilyn metivier-sheppard

"Thanks Claude, I was really hoping to see and hear the semi finals, very disappointe…"

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 on Wednesday
Reply by Urban Pan

"Hi you sent me a link to listen on radio, you advised live not listen please provide…"

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 on Wednesday
Reply by Urban Pan

"Hi, I am not able to access the link you provided for the semi finals live ttt live…"

41 on Wednesday
Reply by Urban Pan

"Good morning Pan Times. Will there be live streaming for the Semi Finals today Feb9/…"

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied Feb 9 to Pan Trinbago pres rates Panorama 2020 effort: 8 out of 10

6 Feb 9
Reply by odw

"Great. Hope the prize money is put to good use for the children."

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied Jan 28 to More prize money for school bands

3 Jan 28

"Thank You very much."

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied Jan 28 to Anatomy of Panorama 2020 - Quick Chart - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelbands - Conventional Steel Orchestra Music Competition

2 Jan 28

"Congratulations. Well done.."

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied Jan 28 to Congratulations to Guaico Presbyterian Primary School

2 Jan 28

"Robert Saldenha, I agree."

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied Oct 28, 2019 to Panorama 2020 Prizes - Trinidad & Tobago

13 on Thursday
Reply by 911

"Happy Birthday, may you celebrate many more birthdays."

marilyn metivier-sheppard replied Sep 9, 2019 to Happy Birthday to the legendary Master tuner Birch Kelman - September 9

3 Sep 9, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service