When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ayesha Mohammed's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Until TT leadership comprehends, appreciates, and considers that our culture is vivi…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Sep 25 to Dubai welcomes Trini steel

8 Sep 25
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Brilliant and extremely hopeful. Who are the orchestras, pannists etc.?"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Sep 21 to Dubai welcomes Trini steel

8 Sep 25
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Not nice to hear! Perhaps the Executive should go together into a formal Retreat, fa…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Sep 21 to NEWSFLASH!! - THE SELF-PROCLAIMED QUEEN OF PAN STRIKES AGAIN - #PanTrinbagoElections

5 Sep 21
Reply by evan lobo

"Rest in the Power of the Word, Brother!"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jul 22 to NCC TO HOST VIEWING CEREMONY FOR BROTHER RESISTANCE

1 Jul 22
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Excellent Raffique Shah, it drew my tears as well as my laughter. Is Dr Devine's col…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jun 27 to Joker, the Bard of Trinidad by Raffique Shah

3 Jun 28
Reply by 911

"The power of the Pannist, Ray Holman. Made me feel very proud of the musical achieve…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jun 4 to STEELPAN 100人プロジェクト ラテンメドレー

5 Jun 4
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"  Sincere condolences to Ron's family, friends, the Pan fraternity and the nation. W…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jun 4 to Condolences to the family and friends of the great Ron Berridge on his passing

6 Jun 5
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"Excellent, moving appraisal of the vivacity of the  work  of Bobby Mohammed, a true…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jun 3 to Bobby Mohammed, Trini, par excellence

1 Jun 3
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Eid Mubarak to all Trinidadians and Tobagonians, with great wishes that we continue…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied May 13 to Eid Mubarak to the Muslim brothers and sisters of WST

5 May 13
Reply by hollis clifton

"How very sad. Many condolences! Cherish the beautiful memories. Rest in Power, Iris…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied May 2 to The Passing of a matriarch and steelpan activist

26 May 5
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service