When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ayesha Mohammed's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"In 1966 with Mas and Pan, Trinis brought light to Toronto . Cheers!!! we keep moving…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jun 20 to Toronto All Stars Steel Orchestra at Toronto Raptors NBA Victory celebration

7 Jun 20
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Yet,  why has Pan not been proclaimed in Parliament as The National Instrument of Tr…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jun 18 to The First of the First - World Leaders and Pan - Steelband History

1 Jun 18
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"A great idea which I as an enthusiast support. I believe, 5-6 months planning is too…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jun 15 to New Panorama arrangements

6 Jul 6
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Congrats to Stefon and Couva Joylanders, one of my favourites. We anticipate your su…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Apr 20 to Stefon West Wins New Position At Peace Drums, Israel

2 Apr 20
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Greetings and best wishes, Dr. Cape!"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Apr 18 to Happy Birthday to Dr. Roy Cape

3 Apr 18
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Amazing is right, Claude! I was recently looking at a long footage of Carnival 2K19,…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Apr 15 to CARNIVAL IN TRINIDAD 1953!!! The MUSIC was amazing!!! The people danced and JUMPED UP THEN -- NO WINING!!! And no BEADS and BRA!!!

3 Apr 15
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Excellent praisesong!"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Mar 29 to WOMAN IN PAN - Mark E. Loquan

3 Mar 29
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Ha! I want to see competence in what is being done towards efficiency. I want retent…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Mar 12 to Suddenly everybody have ah plan for CARNIVAL: MSJ PRO wants Carnival diversified; Build theme park at Chacachacare

3 Mar 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Agree wholeheartedly -- may have been the best ever! Please have her facilitate the…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Feb 22 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Was any professional research done before designing this initiative? Why are there s…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Feb 20 to Masmen worried about WIND at NORTH PARK

8 Feb 22
Reply by Lilian Sten

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service