When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ayesha Mohammed's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"When we will get a Carnival Theatre built? it has been in the pipeline, I think, sin…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Feb 20, 2019 to 'We want back we North Stand'

3 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Sorry loss! A memorable Trini-Canadian who showed the brilliance of our music with p…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Feb 17, 2019 to Selwyn "Mello Sello" Gomes

9 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Charles Assevero

"Ha! Ha!"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Feb 14, 2019 to Ah have to admit that ah CATCH THE PANORAMA FEVER just like EVERYBODY ELSE

7 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Nice! I was in the yard last night and I felt what Shadow says "everybody could ding…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Feb 14, 2019 to Ah have to admit that ah CATCH THE PANORAMA FEVER just like EVERYBODY ELSE

7 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"I love Katzjammers, Are people doing fund raisers for it? I hope it reaches Finals,…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Feb 6, 2019 to Beverley: Katzenjammers need financial support

5 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"Thanks Mrs Achaiba for sharing this important history Work on it to produce book, th…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Feb 4, 2019 to Remembering Steve Achaiba - Champion Arranger 1975

2 Feb 13, 2019
Reply by Steve "Carter" K.

"Claude, I an all singing this song already, as it brought some great Carnival vibes…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jan 20, 2019 to BANDS GO FOR HOOKIN MEH [FIVE BANDS]

17 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yes I know very well, plus we are very conservative people.. I wish there were voice…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jan 1, 2019 to Beverley: No remittances for panists this year

24 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"It is obvious that the world is operating on individualism. I dont know what has hap…"

Ayesha Mohammed replied Jan 1, 2019 to Beverley: No remittances for panists this year

24 Jan 2, 2019

"Would be good to hear players' reaction. Perhaps the Board could have promised a red…"

24 Jan 2, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service