When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

kelvin gill's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Ainsworth is quite correct pantrinbago has lost it's way ..Those Dinosaurs must go t…"

kelvin gill replied May 28, 2018 to Please leave - AINSWORTH MOHAMMED - Newsday

16 May 28, 2018
Reply by kelvin gill

"This has been public knowledge for years ..what a shame.. "

kelvin gill replied May 10, 2018 to So let me see if I get this right that on PANORAMA FINALS NIGHT 2018 some players played with MORE than ONE BAND on the same SAVANNAH STAGE in the LARGE BAND CATEGORY

52 May 12, 2018
Reply by Peter deLight

"Way to go Viking,  Continue with the crossover approach,,amazing Ideas you incorpora…"

kelvin gill replied Dec 5, 2013 to Bunji Garlin 's Differentology has won the Best International Performance Category at the Soul Train Awards

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by James Martinez

"Interesting thought provoking discussion .I believe mr.Edgar achieved his objective…"

kelvin gill replied Oct 9, 2013 to Revisited -- Getting Panned in Trinidad -- (insult or not?) - The Jacob Edgar Saga

176 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Yeah Vic. it is a GILL'S brand,;;;  "

kelvin gill replied May 29, 2013 to US Vice President Joe Biden tries out a steelpan

35 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

"I agree I believe it would be a great idea to make a video of the show and make it a…"

kelvin gill replied Dec 5, 2011 to ‘True Trini Christmas’ with Ray Holman

10 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Derek George Barrow

"How difficult is it for steelbands to generate it"s own funds or at least  to be sel…"

kelvin gill replied Jul 5, 2011 to No support for steelpan and the youths in Trinidad and Tobago, Starlift Junior Steel Orch will not be performing in Montreal for the Montreal International Steelpan Festival 2011

64 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by ama belfon

"How come no show this year ? possibly bad venture?, the whole world economy has shru…"

kelvin gill replied May 19, 2011 to Pan In the 21st Century 2011 Shelved ..

39 May 24, 2011
Reply by Sandra L Blood

"I agree with you Glenroy the steel bands can and should be more proactive utilizing…"

kelvin gill replied May 17, 2011 to David Maunday, veteran North Stars Steelpan Musician Speaks

20 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by gerard greene

"In my opinion the lesson that is being learnt here is The organization of pan trinba…"

kelvin gill replied Dec 25, 2010 to Pan Trinbago: We respect Cabinet's decision

4 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by lydia millet

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service