When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Kareem Richards's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Boogsie Sharp on this forum and a green donkey you will never see.  But Claude, as t…"

Kareem Richards replied Oct 21 to WELL BOOGSIE got to make up his mind about WHAT SIDE OF THE FENCE HE IS ON!!! One day he ENDORSING BEVERLEY. And the next day he ENDORSING FUAD ABU BAKR for PRO!!!

4 Oct 21
Reply by Aquil

"‘Stay safe’ Thank you team pan for being concerned. Good presentation once again by…"

Kareem Richards replied Oct 20 to Stay safe everyone. Message from team PAN. Progressive And New with Keith Byer for President.

3 Oct 20
Reply by Aquil

"Sorry that miss Ramsey-Moore couldn’t make it to Trinidad to continue her campaign d…"

Kareem Richards replied Oct 20 to MARCUS ASH: This go be ah real HECTIC WEEK in this PRESIDENTIAL RACE!!! I need you on THIS FORUM to give some UPDATES!!!

12 Oct 21
Reply by Aquil

"Still not impressed... and I don’t like the look of them candidates."

Kareem Richards replied Oct 20 to I can't believe that these PT PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS have gotten so SOPHISTICATED with their own "BUS" and videos and all kinda TING!!!

4 Oct 21
Reply by odw

""After doing some research on the claims she made yesterday, I gathered that she als…"

Kareem Richards replied Oct 15 to " Meet The President" - live stream

11 Oct 16
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Aquil, what stupidness you talking. That man is an agent. "

Kareem Richards replied Oct 12 to Keith Byer for president

24 Oct 16
Reply by Bugs

"I heard those crooks padding list in the office about a month now."

Kareem Richards replied Oct 12 to Well the WHOLE GAME has CHANGED and THE DECK got rigged right under everybody's noses!!!

2 Oct 12
Reply by odw

"Martin Maitland  he is a beverley agent."

Kareem Richards replied Oct 12 to Kerri-Ann Gormandy Walters, the next treasurer of Pan Trinbago.

14 Oct 12
Reply by Kareem Richards

"Thanks Fuad for coming on the forum. Healthy discussions are needed."

Kareem Richards replied Oct 9 to A PRO who understands where Pantrinbago needs to Go! Fuad Abu Bakr.

21 Oct 11
Reply by Aquil

"wow, didn't know you had a sense of humor. i'm impressed."

Kareem Richards replied Oct 9 to Khion Khadence De Las the next Education officer of Pan Trinbago

10 Oct 10
Reply by Nova Heart

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service