When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Foy Barnes's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"From my perspective an effective WORLD FEDERATION OF PAN can be realized only if it…"

Foy Barnes replied Oct 6, 2010 to A World Federation for Pan?

16 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Foy Barnes

"Mr. Bugs, you really need to re-read my commentary and grasp what I said. It seems t…"

Foy Barnes replied Oct 4, 2010 to Revisited - The Demise of the Steelband Panorama - and the Possible Solution

56 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Foy Barnes

"Some of your points are well taken, but one critical element in this discussion has…"

Foy Barnes replied Oct 4, 2010 to Revisited - The Demise of the Steelband Panorama - and the Possible Solution

56 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Foy Barnes

"Hi Eric, please, please stay with this quest and do not let it slip through the crac…"

Foy Barnes replied May 28, 2010 to Looking for a copy of George Goddard's book

13 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Noah

"I would like to respectfully repond to the idea that running Panorama or other pan a…"

Foy Barnes replied May 19, 2010 to Trouble in Grenada! Steel Band Association Boycott 2010 Steelband Panorama!

15 May 29, 2010
Reply by cecil tortee philgence

"Sandra, that is an excellent question. Althought it is important to adhere to the cr…"

Foy Barnes replied Apr 16, 2010 to ‘But de judges tief!!’.... -- Revisited -- The job of Panorama Judging Realities and Myths

52 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by carlton samlalsingh

"Hey Sidd, just a short comment on your very last sentence. I do not think that there…"

Foy Barnes replied Mar 1, 2010 to Panorama has evolved and we need to embrace the change

44 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Christopher Coward

"Hi Sidd, well done. I have been sitting on the side-lines watching this discussion d…"

Foy Barnes replied Mar 1, 2010 to ‘But de judges tief!!’.... -- Revisited -- The job of Panorama Judging Realities and Myths

52 Feb 1, 2018

"Dear Pan lover,. for you and the pro Phase 2 crowd who are trashing Silver Stars, I…"

Foy Barnes replied Mar 1, 2010 to ‘But de judges tief!!’.... -- Revisited -- The job of Panorama Judging Realities and Myths

52 Feb 1, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service