When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lynette Laveau's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this correction.  'Day O 'is considered an adaptation of Day Dah Light. …"

Lynette Laveau replied on Wednesday to Irving Burgie: Songwriter of calypso hit Day-O dies aged 95

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr Houlder: your steel band organization sounds progressive and forward-thnking, and…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jan 16 to Players will be paid for 2018 and possibly, 2019, but somebody need to grow some balls.

13 Jan 16
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

"You're welcome. Your time is now. Let it be known how you want us to support you at…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jan 13 to Cut the prize money and pay the players

29 Jan 13
Reply by Lynette Laveau

"Aquil: I  see you provided a list  of over thirty (30) participating components invo…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jan 11 to Cut the prize money and pay the players

29 Jan 13
Reply by Lynette Laveau

"Claude : you are like 'the lone voice crying in the wilderness' against the corrupti…"

Lynette Laveau replied Sep 19, 2017 to People sending me all kinda email asking me why I am PRESSING SO HARD against KEITH DIAZ ...

6 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Note to web Host:I am not sure why but my posts (3 attempts)are disappearing right a…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 24, 2017 to I am IMAGINING a BIG 5 "NEW YORK" CONCERT!!! Three BIG 5 BANDS and 2 NEW YORK BANDS!!!

4 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hats off to the  ISF and the success  of the Big 5 Concert which was was thoroughly…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 23, 2017 to Big 5 Concert huge success. Pan Trinbago’s ERO Mr. (D shapherd) threatened me at show.

11 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Thanks Cecil. I was just voicing my concern over piracy and exploitation.  I am full…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 22, 2017 to Watch - Big 5 The Pan Concert

33 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Things are being done in the same manner as before.Not much has changed. I don't qui…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 21, 2017 to Watch - Big 5 The Pan Concert

33 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you Ted for taking the time to lay out the procedure for getting the best visu…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 10, 2017 to BIG 5 CONCERT DVD? The BIG 5 should go ALL IN and hire a FIRST CLASS video crew to record this HISTORIC CONCERT!!!

23 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service