When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lynette Laveau's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to Ian Franklin, who brings with him a wealth of information and more. I am…"

Lynette Laveau replied Sep 23, 2016 to PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER

5 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Thanks for posting this. A prophetic declaration. Where is the public archives, wher…"

Lynette Laveau replied Sep 15, 2016 to Long ago Calypsonians to name a few King Austin, Crazy, Sparrow, Merchant and Kitchener told us the future of world events and Pan in MUSIC.

12 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Out of challenge and adversity, comes opportunity. I agree 100% with the remarks by…"

Lynette Laveau replied Sep 2, 2016 to PAN IN DANGER: TIME FOR A NATIONAL POLICY ON PAN!

8 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by John Henry

"Well ODW since you have taken the lead as publicist  let me clarify that the Present…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 14, 2016 to EXPAT WANTED for XL board membership!!!

19 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by odw

"Thank you Claude for your  leadership here on the forum along with the other heavy h…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 8, 2016 to EXPAT WANTED for XL board membership!!!

19 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by odw

"Amazing progress is being made. Nice going gentlemen. I plan to be in T&T in Aug…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 6, 2016 to EXPAT WANTED for XL board membership!!!

19 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by odw

"Spot on, my sentiments also.Thank you Claude.I hope we revisit this when it comes to…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 5, 2016 to xpats and Locals for Pan

11 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Philmore's questions are very insightful and necessary. The task is only daunting be…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 3, 2016 to xpats and Locals for Pan

11 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Check outwww.legalzoom.com and see if the prelim work of setting up  the non-profit…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 1, 2016 to Why can't the WST FORUMITES produce a PAN CD?

76 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Caspar Durant

"You have my contribution as well which will be more than $2.00. This initiative will…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jul 1, 2016 to Why can't the WST FORUMITES produce a PAN CD?

76 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Caspar Durant

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service