When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lynette Laveau's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Hillary "Baga" Rezende  for bringing this information to the  attention of…"

Lynette Laveau replied Jun 14, 2016 to Letter to Steel Pan Family

18 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Hillary "Baga" Rezende

"I vividly remember the tour, because I attended the riveting performance at Symphony…"

Lynette Laveau replied May 2, 2016 to Who is Aubrey Adams?

13 May 2, 2016
Reply by J.A.T

"It is very sad that Asami has lost her life  through homicide along with the other 1…"

Lynette Laveau replied Apr 17, 2016 to So how is the ASAMI murder investigation progressing?

9 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This is great oral history. Bede Lopez I fully appreciate your memory of the names o…"

Lynette Laveau replied Aug 31, 2015 to Are theSteelband clashes of the sixties exaggerated ?

13 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Peter deLight

"Apparently a logistics person  to oversee  and deliver the requirements of each arri…"

Lynette Laveau replied Aug 16, 2015 to London panman says little value to int’l pan conference

55 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by brenda hosang

"Claude Gonzales and others along with myself support a forum convening to begin to s…"

Lynette Laveau replied Aug 14, 2015 to ''Whats was Learnt from this First ever International Panorama?

64 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Bugs

"Thanks for these stats. I can use on my show."

Lynette Laveau replied Aug 11, 2015 to ''Whats was Learnt from this First ever International Panorama?

64 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Bugs

"Kelvin and Claude you have nailed the issue very succinctly and Claude has tied the…"

Lynette Laveau replied Aug 11, 2015 to ''Whats was Learnt from this First ever International Panorama?

64 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service