When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Russell Providence's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"...and in that regard you are correct sir. My point though, is my direct reference t…"

Russell Providence replied on Saturday to When PAN TUNERS make a FEW PANS or blend a FEW PANS for the SCHOOLS in T&T -- DEY DOES CATCH HELL TO GET PAID FOR THEIR WORK ...

8 on Sunday
Reply by patrick

"If yuh is name man, ah challenge yuh tuh make this same comment on Salmon Cupid's po…"

Russell Providence replied on Saturday to When PAN TUNERS make a FEW PANS or blend a FEW PANS for the SCHOOLS in T&T -- DEY DOES CATCH HELL TO GET PAID FOR THEIR WORK ...

8 on Sunday
Reply by patrick

"The author has undoubtedly CROSSED every "T" and DOTTED ever "I" in the foregoing...…"

Russell Providence replied on Friday to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

14 on Monday
Reply by patrick

"Farewell Mighty Warrior. Thanks for the memories, Thanks for the joy... (SMILING EYE…"

Russell Providence replied Jul 7 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Mr Dennis "Tash" Ash & Desperadoes Steel Orchestra

7 Jul 8
Reply by Pan Times

""Some of the audio was poor and unfit for a competition on this level" - No fault o…"

Russell Providence replied Jul 6 to I would like to encourage RUSSELL PROVIDENCE or SALAH WILSON or bugs or some other knowledgeable PERSON in the WORLD of PAN to give a REVIEW on the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY 2020 ...

3 Jul 6
Reply by Russell Providence

"Mr. Gonzales, I DOES FEEL YOU HAVE SENSE, AND SENSE MAKE BEFORE BOOK, so this is my…"

Russell Providence replied Jul 6 to I would like to encourage RUSSELL PROVIDENCE or SALAH WILSON or bugs or some other knowledgeable PERSON in the WORLD of PAN to give a REVIEW on the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY 2020 ...

3 Jul 6

" "

Russell Providence replied Jul 6 to Vincy Mas 2020 Cancelled

1 Jul 6

"Doh reinvent Bellies wheel with a few spokes from it. Forgive me if you an Bellies d…"

Russell Providence replied Jul 3 to GEORGE RAMPERSAD speaks on BEHALF OF PAN PLAYERS ...

5 Jul 3
Reply by George Rampersad

"Claude Gonzales, from your vantage point in COVID-19 resurgent San Francisco, I urge…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 25 to -STEELBAND REHEARSALS RESUME - Pan Trinbago

9 Jun 26
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"Dear merrytonestothebone, please permit me to reply to some elements of your contrib…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 25 to 2020 INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY -- List of FINALISTS IN ALL 3 CATEGORIES!!! I am HOPING for a USA SWEEP!!! This is certainly TOO GOOD A SHOW for such a SMALL AUDIENCE!!! SUPPORT THE FINALS!!!

6 Jun 25

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service