When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Russell Providence's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFO nbactt@gmail.com MORE INFO About The New Butler As…"

Russell Providence replied 1 hour ago to In a recent posting RUSSELL PROVIDENCE referenced "The New Butler Associate College" -- so I want to invite BEVERLEY to come to THIS FORUM and explain the link between TNBAC & PAN TRINBAGO ...

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Russell Providence

"An dey fine more oil again, like it have more oil than water in Guyana sea. BREAKIN…"

Russell Providence replied 5 hours ago to AS THE WORLD TURNS and PAN TRINBAGO stays BACKWARD under BEVERLEY -- GUYANA could well become the MECCA OF PAN if the MIDDLE EAST BLOWS UP ...

1 5 hours ago

"Mr Hinkson, as a Trinidadian resident in Trinidad, who has had the opportunity to se…"

Russell Providence replied 5 hours ago to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

9 1 hour ago
Reply by Charles Assevero

" "

Russell Providence replied 9 hours ago to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

9 1 hour ago

"I did not mean it that way madam, and I apologize for being rough on the edges. Plea…"

Russell Providence replied 9 hours ago to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

9 1 hour ago

"Sorry madam. In defense of Mr. Diaz's attire, I find it necessary to correct your er…"

9 1 hour ago

""...South­ern Rhode­sia where they were guests of the In­ter­na­tion­al Con­gress of…"

Russell Providence replied on Thursday to RIP Cur­tis Pierre: A soldier of pan falls…

2 on Thursday

""If we are hostile to PT in the forum we can kiss all communication goodbye."    …"

Russell Providence replied on Wednesday to Well BEVERLEY have all her lackeys out there now BEGGING ROWLEY FOR A MINISTRY OF PAN thinking that they will put her in charge ... but ONE REASONABLE FELLAH just expose them

11 on Wednesday
Reply by odw

"The one and only time I met Curtis Pierre was 15 years ago and it had nothing to do…"

Russell Providence replied Sep 10 to DIXIELAND: AGNUS DEI

1 Sep 10

"T E N T A T I V E  D R A F T  So Mr. merrytonestodebone, Medium Band leaders suppose…"

Russell Providence replied Sep 9 to TOBAGO PANORAMA OFF? (The Straw That Broke Pan Trinbago's Silence)

12 Sep 9

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service