When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Russell Providence's Discussions (592)

Discussions Replied To (516) Replies Latest Activity

""Music promoter Simeon Sandiford, a designated business representative for the T&…"

Russell Providence replied 22 hours ago to Dubai welcomes Trini steel

7 13 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Fuck you an dat Claude Gonzales! Carlon is a fucking thief, (mih court clothes ready…"

Russell Providence replied yesterday to WE MUST GET RID OF BEVERELY AT ALL COSTS!!!

2 yesterday
Reply by Russell Providence

" "

Russell Providence replied on Tuesday to WHEN STEEL TALKS did not like MY DIATRIBE -- but two days later BEVERLEY realize that she dealing with real MANICOU PAN MAN in TRINIDAD and she could get away with ANYTHING ...

3 on Tuesday

"Dear Mrs Beverley Ramsey Moore, I am enthused by the fact that you do read what I wr…"

Russell Providence replied Sep 15 to Pan Trinbago president urges public: Get vaccinated for us to play again

3 Sep 16
Reply by Aquil

"I can work with this man, but not with Carlon Harewood. Carlon Harewwood has no plac…"

Russell Providence replied Sep 10 to Pan Movement For Innovation, Development and National Unity

6 yesterday
Reply by Duvone Stewart

"POLIOMYELITIS IN TRINIDAD 1971-19721 THE HISTORY OF POLIOMYELITIS IN TRINIDAD1 “Poli…"

Russell Providence replied Sep 8 to Trinidad Carnival 2022: To Be Or Not To Be? A Q&A With The Trinidad And Tobago Promoters Association

3 Sep 8

"The attached reflect my thoughts in January of 2021. My conviction has grown even st…"

Russell Providence replied Aug 28 to Ketch Yuhself Mrs Beverley Ramsey Moore

3 Aug 28

" "

Russell Providence replied Aug 27 to Part 2: Gregory Lindsey: After 28 years of being in the dark, Brazil RX4 Steel Orchestra.

5 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

" "

Russell Providence replied Aug 27 to Ketch Yuhself Mrs Beverley Ramsey Moore

3 Aug 28

"I am curious to know what is the fundamental difference between HADCO's initiative a…"

Russell Providence replied Aug 20 to Total Disrespect! Total Advantage! Total Destruction (coming)! Say NO to HADCO.

14 Aug 21
Reply by George Rampersad

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service