When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Russell Providence's Discussions (433)

Discussions Replied To (376) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr Bugs, I believe that with all the talent and training that exists in this age whe…"

Russell Providence replied yesterday to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

24 20 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Dear Mr. Cecil Hinkson, I am in full agreement with your argument that judges are hu…"

Russell Providence replied yesterday to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

24 20 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Dear Mr. Richards, I am in full agreement with your view that Mrs Beverley Ramsey -M…"

Russell Providence replied Nov 9 to Is It fair or unfair to Blame Beverly for the Corruption, Dishonesty, Non Transparency, Dept and Theft of Pan Players $$$ by the former Pantrinbago Regime ?

3 Nov 9
Reply by Russell Providence

"Leroy Williams - I bought him a ticket and took him back to Miami with me in 1988 a…"

Russell Providence replied Nov 8 to A Moment in Pan - Honoring All Pan Tuners - Yesterday and Today November 7

18 on Friday
Reply by odw

"The first Pan Tuner I knew was Zuzi, Kelvin St Rose (deceased) from Success Village…"

Russell Providence replied Nov 8 to A Moment in Pan - Honoring All Pan Tuners - Yesterday and Today November 7

18 on Friday
Reply by odw

"Beverley Ramsey Moore  and her executive are corrupt to the core. Five (5) months of…"

Russell Providence replied Nov 8 to THE CLOCK IS TICKING on BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and the VEE PEE SCANDAL -- so here is my advice to her ...

2 Nov 8
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"For a man to try to attempt to justify Beverley Ramsey-Moore's refusal to present a…"

Russell Providence replied Nov 8 to Pan Trinbago owing auditors $640,000

13 Nov 8
Reply by odw

"Dear Mr Gonzales, when you look at the freeness, and free for all Beverley Ramsey Mo…"

Russell Providence replied Nov 6 to Dear MR. GREGORY LINDSAY: This is PANORAMA TIME!!! Please put your OBSESSION with this FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on HOLD until ASH WEDNESDAY!!!

6 Nov 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The only problem I am having here Claude Gonzales is, by the time Bryon Serrette The…"

Russell Providence replied Nov 5 to GREGORY LINDSAY: I am a little CONFUSED!!! The TRINIDAD GOVERNMENT put up the AUDIT REPORT for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE and BEVERLEY telling you that you cannot share it with ANYBODY -- is that TRUE?

2 Nov 5
Reply by Russell Providence

"Dear Gregory Lindsay, yuh is a fella mih blood take inno, and in Trinidad, yuh know…"

Russell Providence replied Nov 5 to CECIL HINKSON: What excuse are you making for the FINANCIAL REPORTS not being presented today?

7 Nov 6
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service