When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (10,511)

Discussions Replied To (7640) Replies Latest Activity

"THE PNM giving BOTH AH DEM millions TO SPEND -- and BOTH AH DEM DOH HAVE AH CLUE!!!…"

Claude Gonzales replied 9 hours ago to Carnival King & Queen show ‘back where it belongs’ [Everything that GYPSY and BEVERLEY do -- have to REDO]

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Earl Richards: I thought that YOU and ME was PARDNERS -- how yuh treating meh so put…"

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to DEM BOOGSIE FANS eh even put up "VISION 2020" for MAN TO LISTEN TO in advance -- is true BOOGSIE GONE THRU in the PANORAMA TING ... BUT STILL!!!

6 13 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"CECIL HINKSON: The one thing I admire and respect about you -- is that when you in s…"

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to DEM BOOGSIE FANS eh even put up "VISION 2020" for MAN TO LISTEN TO in advance -- is true BOOGSIE GONE THRU in the PANORAMA TING ... BUT STILL!!!

6 13 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Patrick: Yuh come back with a BANG, boy!!! Personally: i DOES SUPPORT!!! "

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to We the CRITICS of Pantrinbago that exists on Tax Payers $$$, Are we fully supporting School and Med and large bands Panorama and pay per view stream, Are we just Talk we Talking or Mocking Pretenders.

4 yesterday
Reply by patrick

"Ah met this girl named SALLY Way down in PRINCESS TOWN If yuh see she WINING and goi…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to A nice GENERIC CHUTNEY SOCA:SALLY!!!

1 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Javon Kinlaw: 6-5, 315 pounds!!! Check him out in the SENIOR BOWL TODAY NFL CHANNEL…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to bugs: We have a FIRST ROUND TRINI DRAFT PICK in the NFL 2020 DRAFT ... I AM THRILLED!!!

2 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Somebody, help meh nah!!! Ah feel ah read and count that MEDIUM BAND PRELIMINARY WRO…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to MEDIUM BANDS starting on TUESDAY -- Ah hope they send GREGORY LINDSAY and AQUIL ARRINDELL to TOBAGO. There will be 3 TOBAGO BANDS in THE FINALS so is PRESSURE to get on THAT BOAT!!!

2 on Saturday
Reply by odw

"MARCUS ASH is a RARE ADMINISTRATIVE TALENT!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to Kudos to Marcus Ash and the Youth Arm of Pan Trinbago

3 on Friday
Reply by VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG

""* There are rules, but no penalties. Penalties should be outlined up front. We are…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Well THE WHOLE PAN WORLD wants to know what went on in the PAN TRINBAGO MEETING YESTERDAY: So here goes!!!

7 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"... and I thought that I woulda get the ASSISTANT TO THE ERO JOB!!! The VEE PEE get…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Well THE WHOLE PAN WORLD wants to know what went on in the PAN TRINBAGO MEETING YESTERDAY: So here goes!!!

7 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service