When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (8,329)

Discussions Replied To (6469) Replies Latest Activity

"bugs: 190 STEELBANDS registered to vote in the last election and you only want 14 BA…"

Claude Gonzales replied 5 hours ago to Dear Secretary Denise Hernandez - Please sell or lease the Single Pan Panorama

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"This is the PANORAMA SCHEDULE!!! To late to change it, MR. BUGS!!! Event date: 1/22…"

Claude Gonzales replied 9 hours ago to Dear President Ramsey-Moore - Get rid of the Panorama categories - Pan Trinbago can't afford it.

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"bugs, please address all of your suggestions and demands to our secretary, Denise He…"

Claude Gonzales replied 9 hours ago to Dear President Ramsey-Moore - Get rid of the Panorama categories - Pan Trinbago can't afford it.

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ah wish she would get smart enough to throw out a few bones for the stray dogs every…"

Claude Gonzales replied 14 hours ago to The sad thing is that once that first PANORAMA NOTE strike everybody catching malkadee for the next two months ...

2 10 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Yuh stole that whole thought from right out ah meh head, Cecil!!! I have been involv…"

Claude Gonzales replied 14 hours ago to Big Panorama Committee in Place: It looking like a MINISTRY OF PAN and Beverley hoping to generate $60 million from this ONE EVENT and clear all PANTRINBAGO DEBT!!!

10 13 hours ago
Reply by Orson rogers

"Earl Ramsey: The day after the election, I was THE ONLY dissenting voice; everybody…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Beverley signs up for debt: Queen of $0.00

19 10 hours ago
Reply by odw

"He was going good with the counting -- but then when he reach 2017 ... he leave out…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama - Renegades End 21-Year Title Drought

10 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I was fighting this battle for PAN PROGRESS (through this election) all by myself --…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to "Everything she had to offer to the membership was coming from the government" and Beverley knows (in her heart) that NUTTEN eh coming from the PNM GOVERNMENT to her!!! She should step down!!!

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Earl: Every time I respond to you I have a bit of a problem because I feel that you…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to Beverley signs up for debt: Queen of $0.00

19 10 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Well ah see Duvone Stewart considering his options -- since he has not yet been paid…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to Steelband Players have a GRAND OPPORTUNITY to show their political power right at this moment ...

4 yesterday
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service