When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (12,449)

Discussions Replied To (8496) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Russell Providence: How yuh could be so harsh with your own people and treat the…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Expo 2020 Dubai

1 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"BEST PAN RENDITION I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE -- and I DO NOT LIKE PAN IN A MINOR…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to This is a PRETTY GOOD RECORDING of PAN IN A MINOR ... whole day ah searching for a decent piece of PAN MUSIC ... ANDY NARELL is a REAL MUSICAL GENIUS!!!

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Bugs

"Aquil Arrindell: You stay out of this!!! Me and my candidate are having a PRIVATE DI…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Tuesday to DESPOTIC RULE at Pan Trinbago! MASS RESIGNATIONS & ILLEGAL SUSPENSIONS by Robert Hernandez

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"LORD MR. HERNANDEZ: Yuh MASH DEM up with this LETTER!!! Exposing all the dirty laund…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Tuesday to DESPOTIC RULE at Pan Trinbago! MASS RESIGNATIONS & ILLEGAL SUSPENSIONS by Robert Hernandez

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"https://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/26/magazine/sunday-april-26-1998-music-colin-powell-…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Tuesday to I have to play a SPARROW CALYPSO for COLIN POWELL -- he was a serious CALYPSO LOVER ...

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"... according to my very well placed sources -- it have some UNRULY ISIS men looking…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Tuesday to Fuad Abu Bakr bought Cold bottle water for his attacker after being assaulted. Pan Moving Forward (PMF) condemns violence.

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Russell Providence

"Aquil Arrindell: You are going to regret NOT HIRING ME AS YOUR POLITICAL CAMPAIGN MA…"

Claude Gonzales replied Oct 16 to Prices on the solar system for Pan yards.

2 Oct 17
Reply by Aquil

"Bugs: I have never used my PAN CREDENTIALS on THIS FORUM ... I skirt around my crede…"

Claude Gonzales replied Oct 14 to How is AQUIL ARRINDELL or ROBERT HERNANDEZ ever going to become PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO if they are are afraid to CONFRONT BEVERLEY ...

4 Oct 15
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"This news makes me REALLY HAPPY -- I LOVE THAT CUBAN STEELBAND (EL COBRE). I have dr…"

Claude Gonzales replied Oct 13 to The El Cobre Steel Band, to perform at The 49th Cervantino Festival of Mexico begins with Cuban beat

1 Oct 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"BEVERLEY done have this thing PLAN OUT. Get tie up in court and she keep collecting…"

Claude Gonzales replied Oct 13 to Pan Trinbago elections cancelled: Fuad gives Ramsey-Moore deadline to respond to legal letter

3 Oct 14
Reply by Russell Providence

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service