When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (9,477)

Discussions Replied To (7127) Replies Latest Activity

"RUSSELL and ARNOLD looking at this WHOLE THING WRONG!!! The THA and THE NCC and DOLL…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Panorama changes get general support

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"merrytonestothebone just open meh eyes!!! "The most important decision, to allow pan…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to MR. TREVOR COOPER has been a regular and objective contributor to THIS FORUM for years. Now, MR. COOPER is not a FRESH WATER YANKEE eh ... and here is this man's summary on the TOBAGO PANORAMA FINALS

7 yesterday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"I'm Tired of Waiting -- Waiting Waiting Waiting [For Trinidad Music Producers To Lea…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to ilo ilo Surprise With Refreshing, Vibrant Debut EP ‘wish i said this to u sooner’

1 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I have made this point here before: EVERY SOCIETY EVOLVES AT  ITS PACE. TRINIDAD PAN…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to Antigua's Festivals Commission pays up to avert Panorama boycott

2 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mercer: For PANORAMA 2019 the FRESH WATER YANKEES stepped up and bought the PAY PER…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to Let's Discuss The Changes for Panorama 2020

8 20 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"CONGRATULATIONS, CECIL!!! In my heart I am HAPPY for CANADA and the CITY OF TORONTO!…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to Bugs and Cecil: Yuh think that TORONTO and NEW YORK could come to SAN FRANCISCO and say they could build BASKETBALL ARENA?

6 on Saturday
Reply by Bugs

"TORONTO START TOO FAST: Ah looking at GAME 7 in TORONTO!!! DEY SURE TO RUN OUT OF GA…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to Ah cyar take the TENSION is TOO MUCH to MENTION -- THE WARRIORS TOO SICK ... to put down REAL LICKS!!!

4 on Friday
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"RUSSELL PROVIDENCE: Don't tell me that you switched TO THE DARK SIDE!!! Lord Have Me…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Sweeping changes for Panorama 2020

11 on Friday
Reply by Bugs

"Marcus Ash: Don't let BACKWARD BEVERLEY mamaguy yuh and have you saying that "EVERYO…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to MARCUS ASH break meh heart -- I'll NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!!! I begging the man to come on THIS FORUM and explain things -- and the man gone on ah NEXT SITE and reading VERSE, CHAPTER & BOOK ...

3 on Friday
Reply by Bugs

"SHEEP!!! WHEN THE MAXIMUM LEADER makes a SUGGESTION -- Yuh think yuh brave enough to…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Sweeping changes for Panorama 2020

11 on Friday
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service