When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (4,774)

Discussions Replied To (4190) Replies Latest Activity

"... and dey making MOVIE and getting scholarships and touring all over the world. An…"

Claude Gonzales replied 8 hours ago to EVERYBODY GIVE UP FIGHTING KEITH DIAZ!!!

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"For those who do not understand the LOCAL POLITICS, let me say unequivocally that th…"

Claude Gonzales replied 8 hours ago to PAN TRINBAGO to be audited immediately after CARNIVAL DUST SETTLES -- The Culture Minister Promises!!!

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil: Since you live in TRINIDAD -- could you please tell me the STATUS of the FORE…"

Claude Gonzales replied 20 hours ago to People sending me all kinda email asking me why I am PRESSING SO HARD against KEITH DIAZ ...

6 20 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Both Ministers Gadsby-Dolly and Young said that the GOVERNMENT is committed to ensur…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to PAN TRINBAGO to be audited immediately after CARNIVAL DUST SETTLES -- The Culture Minister Promises!!!

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"odw: Thanks for putting up that reading! I love autobiographical stuff -- LOCAL incl…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Ah shame for the FORUM and AQUIL and GREGORY!!! Ah shame how DOCTOR DOLLY fool everybody!!!

6 on Monday
Reply by odw

"The Short Answer In One Word: EXPEDIENCY!!! Cecil: You cannot be that innocent. You…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Ah shame for the FORUM and AQUIL and GREGORY!!! Ah shame how DOCTOR DOLLY fool everybody!!!

6 on Monday
Reply by odw

"Look how much years GREGORY LINDSAY trying TO TAKE DOWN KEITH DIAZ  -- TO NO AVAIL!!…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to An important message for my Leaders at Pan Trinbago

110 yesterday
Reply by Wayne Walcott

"Such ah nice little country gone FUBAR. What is amazing is that me and KEITH DIAZ co…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Ah still waiting for the FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on KEITH DIAZ and PAN TRINBAGO!!!

8 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The Petrotrin FAKE OIL SCANDAL investigation is scheduled to begin in a matter of da…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Ah still waiting for the FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on KEITH DIAZ and PAN TRINBAGO!!!

8 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"No promise nutten NO NO NO NO NO And yuh know nutten go happen NO NO NO NO NO"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to GREGORY LINDSAY: We want some results!!! Too many promises to get rid of him and KEITH DIAZ is still LARGE and IN CHARGE

1 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service