When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (10,305)

Discussions Replied To (7532) Replies Latest Activity

"THIS VEE PEE making out like A BANDIT with this ALL YEAR PANORAMA. I would not be su…"

Claude Gonzales replied 55 minutes ago to Defence Force pushing hard in Panorama prelims - Panorama 2020 News

2 55 minutes ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Somebody steady MAMAGUYING ME!!! Beverley and dem keep telling me that STEELBANDS do…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Fears of gang violence, steelband takes refuge at Savannah

10 10 minutes ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Yuh eh hear THE PRESIDENT say LAST NIGHT that THE DOLLY eh give she NO MONEY YET!!!…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to SMALL BAND LIVE on PAN TRINBAGO FACEBOOK!!!

9 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""So may GOD BLESS PAN TRINBAGO; may GOD BLESS our MEMBER BANDS; THE WORLD IS LOOKING…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to SMALL BAND LIVE on PAN TRINBAGO FACEBOOK!!!

9 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"What bugs me the most is that if you go on YOUTUBE and search for TRINIDAD FILM (or…"

9 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well THE BEV promised to MAKE PANYARDS "CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE" and REDUCE CRIME IN T…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to The best thing about THE INTERNET is that the DOMINANT VOICES (sans objectivity) that controlled the STEELBAND messaging (for decades) are NO LONGER the ONLY VOICES ...

1 on Monday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I would like to see somebody do a remake of "RESPECT OUR CULTURE" much like they jus…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to ... and what it is does make me BAWL, some ah dem doh like PAN IN DEY SCHOOLS at all; but yuh think they could go back to INDIA and say we have TASSA -- Yuh mad oh meh LARD OH!!!

2 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Cecil Hinkson: Ah making meh pick EARLY!!! Ah going with this little TOBAGO BAND!!!…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Judging begins Monday for Small Conventional Bands

1 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Cecil: It sound like yuh going down for THE PANORAMA!!! THE BEV sure to give you VIP…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to CECIL HINKSON: Leh we TALK LIKE TWO BIG MEN!!! Yuh DOH THINK that THE BEV should have shown some leadership skills and RESOLVED that VEE PEE issue long time now ...

3 on Monday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Aquil: I want to be fair about this!!! Don't make my check out for $670.00. Make my…"

Claude Gonzales replied Dec 6 to Aquil Arrindell speaks on the current Pan players situation in Trinidad and Tobago

4 on Friday
Reply by Russell Providence

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service