When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (9,680)

Discussions Replied To (7237) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah tell allyuh that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE was in WAY OVER HER HEAD -- and NOBODY BE…"

Claude Gonzales replied 23 hours ago to TOBAGO PANORAMA OFF? (The Straw That Broke Pan Trinbago's Silence)

11 12 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"RUSSELL: Yuh MORE BRUTAL than ME by A MILE!!! GOOD POINT!!! I think that it should b…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Trinidad and Tobago’s National Instrument Undeserving of Carifesta Main Stage?

5 1 hour ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"... And BEVERLEY WASTE all this time planning this PANORAMA IN TOBAGO and now DOLLY…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to TOBAGO PANORAMA OFF? (The Straw That Broke Pan Trinbago's Silence)

11 12 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Don't waste your TIME giving SUCH GOOD ADVICE to BACKWARD BEVERLEY and the TRIPLE BA…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to "This is a slap in the face" - A Message From Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra

10 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"AH HOPE DOCTOR DOLLY PUT SOME PAN IN THAT OPENING!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to Live -- CARIFESTA XIV Opening Ceremony - Friday 16th August 2019

2 yesterday
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"BEVERLEY: Yuh should HUMBLE and CALL ME with this GLOBAL PAN TING!!! I HAVE THE VISI…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to BEVERLEY and DEM could try ALL THE BLUFFING THEY WANT: But when it comes to GLOBAL PAN -- dey better do like LLORAINE and WAKE UP!!!

1 on Friday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"FLUFF!!!!!!! BEVERLEY DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE!!! COMPLETELY OUT OF HER TOBAGO LEAGUE!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to World Pan Day to be Celebrated Annually

3 12 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"PAN MUST PROGRESS!!! But BEVERLEY KILLING BOTH AH WE!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to DEAR DOCTOR DOLLY: Do you know how much LICKS I get over THE LAST 41 YEARS (+) for SEEING WHAT YOU SEE ON THE PAN TING and VERBALIZING IT?

2 on Friday
Reply by odw

"But BRO: Let me give an EXAMPLE of how BACKWARD THESE PEOPLE ARE. They launch a WORL…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to CECIL HINKSON: You CAMPAIGNED SO HARD to PUT BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE in OFFICE and now she want to fight with your FAVOURITE MINISTER OF CULTURE ...

2 on Friday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Easy on GREGORY, MR. RUSSELL PROVIDENCE!!! Now i thought that GREGORY LINDSAY did RE…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to Pan Trinbago vs Small, Medium and Single Pan Steelbands

13 on Friday
Reply by Russell Providence

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service