When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (11,615)

Discussions Replied To (8175) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s official: Karnival 2021 has been “killed” by KOVID-19. Read More"

Claude Gonzales replied 7 hours ago to PM: Carnival 2021 is NOT on ... (update) COVID kills Carnival 2021 season -- ah love the alliteration and the picture plenty nicer ...

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"We need more EXPATS like CHAR and GRAFTON coming to the front. For years I have talk…"

Claude Gonzales replied 8 hours ago to Update - Panist in Need

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I ADMIRE THE PASSION OF THIS MAN: RUBADIRI VICTOR!!! Although we live in DIFFERENT…"

Claude Gonzales replied 9 hours ago to Update - Panist in Need

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Char: A man with your PASSION could step up and PLAY A GREAT ROLE. I have read all Y…"

Claude Gonzales replied 10 hours ago to Update - Panist in Need

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"All dem BIG FANCY IDEAS I read for all these DECADES on the GLOBALIZATION and ECONOM…"

Claude Gonzales replied 10 hours ago to PLENTY PLENTY TALK!!! PLENTY PLENTY ARTICLES!!! PLENTY PLENTY IDEAS!!! But things getting worse and worse with PAN IN TRINIDAD!!!

1 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to PM: Carnival 2021 is NOT on ... (update) COVID kills Carnival 2021 season -- ah love the alliteration and the picture plenty nicer ...

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"RUBADIRI promises 55 MILLION VIEWERS on VIRTUAL CREATIVE SECTOR CARNIVAL 2021 Tha…"

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to PM: Carnival 2021 is NOT on ... (update) COVID kills Carnival 2021 season -- ah love the alliteration and the picture plenty nicer ...

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This could be VERY INTERESTING!!! NADIA and PATRICE have ZERO GLOBAL APPEAL. If NAIL…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Soca queens to be featured live on Amazon Music's Twitch

1 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Sandra: Too bad you are not still on the PAN TRINBAGO PAYROLL. Ah hear the EXECUTIVE…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Panist in need

7 yesterday
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"Guardian September 26, 2020 Police intelligence: Pyramid scheme a front for 'washing…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to With all the money that THE GOVERNMENT poured into the FILM INDUSTRY in TRINIDAD -- if there was any REAL FILM TALENT in TRINIDAD .. this DRUG SOU SOU STORY is an AUTOMATIC GLOBAL HIT ...What a STORY!

1 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service