When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (11,060)

Discussions Replied To (7948) Replies Latest Activity

"WE HIT 100 (1% recovery rate?) "

Claude Gonzales replied 3 hours ago to TRINIDAD could be in BIG CORONA DANGER ... ah hoping the HOT SUN SAVE THEM!!!

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"MR. GERALD CLARKE: I am putting you IN CHARGE of DEVELOPING EQUIVALENT PROJECTS in T…"

Claude Gonzales replied 4 hours ago to LOCKDOWN CAN’T STOP US! -- Contrast Steel Band

5 4 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"DEY MAKE BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO LOOK REAL BACKWARD!!! Oh, ah forget -- ah does al…"

Claude Gonzales replied 11 hours ago to LOCKDOWN CAN’T STOP US! -- Contrast Steel Band

5 4 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"They will be RIGHT THERE waiting to play NEXT YEAR ... probably with another FALSE P…"

Claude Gonzales replied 13 hours ago to GREGORY LINDSAY: Where is YOUR LEADER -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE? She is SHOCKINGLY SILENT after promising SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION and when the opportunity arrives she is PARTYING with THE NCC EXECUTIVES

2 13 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ingrid: ME and EARL RICHARDS have ah LONDON TABANCA ... come back and make ah lime w…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: Yuh on LOCKDOWN in LONDON ... so come and make AH LIME with we TOMORROW!!!

5 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ah was looking for GEIH ME MORE GEIH ME MORE you know that I like it -- but I could…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Ah still thinking about MEH COUNTRY tonight but more in a PARTY MOOD -- so ah going and feature CRAZY!!!

1 on Monday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"DALTON NARINE: As a LOVER OF FILM -- I have THE HIGHEST REGARD FOR YOU (did I say --…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Thirty years after death, Rudolph Charles remains... The Baddest Desperado

6 on Monday
Reply by Bugs

"BENJI MAKE MEH LIST -- even though he did NOT WRITE that song ... and I have a PERSO…"

Claude Gonzales replied Mar 28 to COVID have me GOING SENTIMENTAL: GOD BLESS OUR NATION!!!

5 Mar 28
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Now both "DR ZHIVAGO" and "PENNY LANE" were PLAYED IN CALYPSO TEMPO!!! So all dem pe…"

Claude Gonzales replied Mar 28 to COVID have me GOING SENTIMENTAL: GOD BLESS OUR NATION!!!

5 Mar 28
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well ah have to add POSSIBLY THE BEST PAN RECORDING EVER ... even though MY HEART IS…"

5 Mar 28
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service