When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (5,107)

Discussions Replied To (4426) Replies Latest Activity

"What's in it for pan players, Mercer? 1. The Minister of Culture gets to celebrate a…"

Claude Gonzales replied 4 hours ago to New Trinidad & Tobago NCC (National Carnival Commission) Board named

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Lord, Oh Lord Ah doh see Gregory and Aquil name on the board And when ah view meticu…"

Claude Gonzales replied 14 hours ago to New Trinidad & Tobago NCC (National Carnival Commission) Board named

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"DOLLAR WINE IN CHARGE!!! "

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to New Trinidad & Tobago NCC (National Carnival Commission) Board named

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"911: Dem PAN MEN lacking the 411!!! And to make matters worse (according to Mr. Greg…"

Claude Gonzales replied 16 hours ago to STARLIFT is going with ROBERT GREENIDGE as their ARRANGER for PANORAMA 2018!!!

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Gergory: I am arranging a PRESS CONFERENCE with the LOCAL and GLOBAL MEDIA and you w…"

Claude Gonzales replied 16 hours ago to STARLIFT is going with ROBERT GREENIDGE as their ARRANGER for PANORAMA 2018!!!

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Yuh have ah good sense of HUMOUR!!! We could be PARDNERS!!! As long as yuh doh keepi…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to The CIP should already have had a shadow executive in place, or at least a steering committee ....

9 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Over 500 Views!!! In America they say that ALL PRESS IS GOOD PRESS -- look at all de…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to The CIP should already have had a shadow executive in place, or at least a steering committee ....

9 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Aquil: I does only back REAL TALENT, yuh know!!!  And I done give you my STAMP OF AP…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to AQUIL ARRINDELL: Like you write this calypso or what????

10 yesterday
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Ingrid: When you see me taking a HOSTILE ATTITUDE towards the CIP in the near futur…"

9 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Aquil: It still early for CARNIVAL 2018. So take the man BACK in the STUDIO and POLI…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to AQUIL ARRINDELL: Like you write this calypso or what????

10 yesterday
Reply by Brenda Hosang

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service