When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (4,402)

Discussions Replied To (3899) Replies Latest Activity

"Mon Ami: Have you ever heard of COOLIDGE FIELD, Antigua -- where I lived for TWO YEA…"

Claude Gonzales replied 15 minutes ago to Meet the first woman in the history of Antigua & Barbuda who will arrange for a National Panorama

8 4 minutes ago
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Aquil: Ah doh know why ah love you so/yuh sweeter than a RIPE MANGO ... stolen from…"

Claude Gonzales replied 42 minutes ago to Meet the first woman in the history of Antigua & Barbuda who will arrange for a National Panorama

8 4 minutes ago

"Bugs: Ah bet yuh doh know that is ANTIGUA that forced TRINIDAD'S hand  to send TASPO…"

Claude Gonzales replied 1 hour ago to Meet the first woman in the history of Antigua & Barbuda who will arrange for a National Panorama

8 4 minutes ago

"Ah hope the RAIN doh WASHOUT this party!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied 10 hours ago to TWO DAYS left to the BIG FIVE PARTY -- THE STAGES done set ALREADY!!! Hurry up and get your TICKETS Pan Lovers!!!

14 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""

Claude Gonzales replied 11 hours ago to “The Business of Pan” by Nestor Sullivan

9 8 hours ago
Reply by patrick

"Allyuh hear how LIMITED those instruments are in terms of delivering CALYPSO NUANCE?…"

Claude Gonzales replied 22 hours ago to RAINORAMA FOR THE BIG FIVE CONCERT? OR MUDORAMA?

7 13 hours ago
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"odw: I got to tell you as man/EVERYBODY PIMPING THE PAN!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to “The Business of Pan” by Nestor Sullivan

9 8 hours ago
Reply by patrick

"PAN was never about THEORY!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to “The Business of Pan” by Nestor Sullivan

9 8 hours ago
Reply by patrick

"I want to direct a word of PRAISE to the 5 SPONSORS (there may be more) who have ste…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to TWO DAYS left to the BIG FIVE PARTY -- THE STAGES done set ALREADY!!! Hurry up and get your TICKETS Pan Lovers!!!

14 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I like Zahra Lake's Musical Background. She is not a PAN PLAYER -- she is a MUSICIAN…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Meet the first woman in the history of Antigua & Barbuda who will arrange for a National Panorama

8 4 minutes ago

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter