When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (12,037)

Discussions Replied To (8333) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, if I  had to give THIS GIRL some advice -- I would tell her to FIND A GOOD CAL…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Well ah man call me quite from CEDROS and ask me to PUT UP THIS PERFORMANCE and tell him what I think about it ...

3 21 hours ago
Reply by odw

"I have LIVED THE PAN CULTURE IN AMERICA -- and know how TRINIDADIANS process WE TING…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to NLCB PanoGrama 2021 -- Semifinals Results

3 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"DOH TELL MEH THAT AH WHITE FELLAH LEADING -- THAT IS REAL BACCHANAL!!! On the other…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to NLCB PanoGrama 2021 -- Semifinals Results

3 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am glad to see MY CONTESTANT (Mikiel Smith) stay LOYAL and playing ANOTHER CALYPSO…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to PanoGrama 2021 - Semifinals Order of Appearance

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"CECIL: They postponed THE 2021 RAMAJAY for TWO MONTHS so you have plenty time to pul…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to CECIL HINKSON: All dem TRINIDADIANS went to CANADA and NONE AH DEM CYAR PLAY PAN ...

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Well most of THE PANS sounded HORRIBLE!!! And the reasons were explained to me BY I…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Tuesday to PanoGrama 2021 - Steelpan Tuners and Pan Makers

4 on Thursday
Reply by Kim Johnson

"They put MY BOY Mikiel Smith way down in 19th. It is true that he was a LITTLE LIGHT…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to PanoGrama 2021 Prelims Results - Top 20 Move On To Semi-finals

2 on Monday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Some of these players are REALLY BAD and THE PANS sound AWFUL!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied May 9 to NLCB PanoGrama 2021 -- Night 3

1 May 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil Arrindell: I was going to make you a judge to determine which player did the b…"

Claude Gonzales replied May 9 to Shaquille Forbes, PanoGrama, Micheal Jackson- Thriller - Mad

1 May 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"GIVE THE PRIZE TO Le'Roi SIMMONDS!!! The only CLASS PLAYER FOR THE NIGHT!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied May 8 to The 2021 NLCB PanoGrama - Night 2 -- The World Cup of Steelpan

6 May 9
Reply by merrytonestothebone

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service