When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (9,124)

Discussions Replied To (6940) Replies Latest Activity

"Aquil: That is the the PERFECT for this project!!! No copyright issues!!! Did you ev…"

Claude Gonzales replied 27 minutes ago to Conversation with Swedish Pannist Stokley Taylor & Aquil Arrindell - July 14, 2016

1 27 minutes ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mercer: Boogsie made a call to the NATIONAL and GLOBAL PAN COMMUNITY (who claim to l…"

Claude Gonzales replied 2 hours ago to BOOGSIE does a POWERFUL and FORCEFUL PLEA FOR PAN ON WACK!!!

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Aquil

"Out of curiosity: When was the FIRST STEELBAND formed in GRENADA?"

Claude Gonzales replied 4 hours ago to The History of Steelband in Grenada - UpClose!

1 4 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"THOUGHT PROVOKING!!! I remember reading that article a few years ago but reading it…"

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to New Yorkers Take the Lead - Honors Steel Band Pioneers

5 15 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Brenda: My mind has been on YOU, too -- as I go through this process!!! In an earlie…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to In trying to SCOUT some information for the EXPAT PIONEER PROJECT, I made a very interesting discovery. Which is that CALIFORNIA has gotten very liitle credit in terms of TAKING PAN MUSIC GLOBAL ...

4 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael B. Best

"Mr. Dupres: I am giving you AS MANY PAGES as YOU WANT in THIS BOOK. I was quite sure…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to bugs: You started a GOOD PROJECT. We could compile a list of 20 EXPATS who TOOK PAN TO THE WORLD!!!

26 1 hour ago
Reply by Aquil

"Thank you, sir!!! If you have any links that you could post on your suggestions -- t…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to bugs: You started a GOOD PROJECT. We could compile a list of 20 EXPATS who TOOK PAN TO THE WORLD!!!

26 1 hour ago
Reply by Aquil

"Earl and merrytonestothebone: Suddenly I realize how many TRINIDADIANS actually buil…"

26 1 hour ago
Reply by Aquil

"To make it clear: I am sticking with the EXPAT PROJECT (the LOCAL PROJECT is way out…"

26 1 hour ago
Reply by Aquil

"merrytonestothebone: With your permission I want to change the TITLE to "GLOBAL PION…"

26 1 hour ago
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service