When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (6,349)

Discussions Replied To (5343) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice PLAY ON WORDS, Cecil!!! But this could be the TRINIDAD POLITICAL MARATHON. Thre…"

Claude Gonzales replied 5 hours ago to Aquil Arrindell MAMAGUYING big men!!!

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well none ah dem people running for PRESIDENT cyar put up a GLOBAL WEBSITE like this…"

Claude Gonzales replied 10 hours ago to Pan Trinbago executive voted out

7 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Aquil: How come is only YOU ALONE taking heat on this FORUM? Where are the other can…"

Claude Gonzales replied 11 hours ago to Pan Trinbago executive voted out

7 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Keith Diaz: The greatest politician in the world! Gerard Mendez manipulating everyth…"

Claude Gonzales replied 14 hours ago to Pan Trinbago Executive Dissolved, Caretaker Committee Installed

16 4 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

""And the blurred lines between the virtual reality of social media and on the ground…"

Claude Gonzales replied 18 hours ago to PanTrinbago coup - Forteau eyes legal challenge to bands’ vote

8 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Mercer: THE CIP is a STEP LADDER in all this!!! "

Claude Gonzales replied 20 hours ago to Pan Trinbago Executive Dissolved, Caretaker Committee Installed

16 4 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"SURPRISE!!! SURPRISE!!! NO NEWS TO ME!!! I did not come to TRINIDAD on a boat. So I…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to PanTrinbago coup - Forteau eyes legal challenge to bands’ vote

8 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Cecil: THE MONEY in PAN is Outside of TRINIDAD. And the NEW ADMINISTRATION must unde…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to END OF A ERA...

8 14 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"CECIL: Yuh did ah GOOD JOB hiring the RIGHT HIT MAN!!! LOL!! Talk to AQUIL and tell…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to I DONE WITH THE PAN TING!!!

3 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Bertel: You and me is SPECIAL PARDNERS!!! You know that!!! Long before them TWO CIP…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to WE MUST ALL CONGRATULATE CLAUDE GONZALES, AQUILL ARRINDELL AND GREGORY LINDSAY!!

3 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service