When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (9,962)

Discussions Replied To (7373) Replies Latest Activity

"EARL:  Yuh getting me in TROUBLE because ah just TOO GIRLIE GIRLIE!!! "

Claude Gonzales replied 8 hours ago to Earl Richards: This is CALYPSO MONTH and I have a SPECIAL CALYPSO FOR YOU -- "LONDON IS THE PLACE FOR ME" (Lord Kitchener)

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Gregory: I don't see the world of THE PAST the way you see it!!! On American TV, as…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I say: THAT IS JOKE to the BIGGEST PANORAMA IN THE WORLD in THE MECCA under BEVERLEY…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to My DEAREST PAN FRIEND (BRENDA HOSANG) gives her REPORT on the MIAMI PANORAMA 2019

1 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"merrytonestothebone: I sent you an email that you could help you scan a field of opp…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to I copied the following from Facebook yesterday...

11 yesterday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Cecil: Ah coming to MONTREAL to give you a HUG UP and  KISS for THIS RESPONSE!!! The…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to I copied the following from Facebook yesterday...

11 yesterday

"Come on MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE -- ah know this has long been your PET PEEVE. But don't…"

11 yesterday

"Mister Merrytonestothebone: I thought about you all day yesterday after reading that…"

11 yesterday

"ALMOST TWO MILLION VIEWS ON THIS SONG "

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to SPLENDID PIECES OF PAN MUSIC -- WHAT I WOULD CALL "GLOBAL PAN MUSIC"

1 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to Steel Pan In Guyana – How It All Began

1 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"And this is how THE EXECUTIVE SPINS IT: "A decision to take medium bands to Tobago w…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to Well PAN TRINBAGO just WIN THE PRIZE for PROPAGANDA: They say that it is the MEMBER BANDS that voted for the TOBAGO PANORAMA and that the 9-member EXECUTIVE had NO SAY in the matter ...

1 on Friday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service