When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (12,644)

Discussions Replied To (8600) Replies Latest Activity

"TIME ROUGH ... AH SAY TIME TOUGH!!! Imagine a man like RAY HOLMAN (who I highly resp…"

Claude Gonzales replied Nov 16 to Duvone Returns to Single Pan Panorama Competition

3 Nov 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This is the BEST PAN STORY I ever read on WHEN STEEL TALKS or IN MY LIFE. Being from…"

Claude Gonzales replied Oct 11 to Pan’s labyrinth - Ralph James

1 Oct 11
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

Claude Gonzales replied Oct 7 to Veteran Calypsonian Winston (Explainer) Henry has passed -- RIP

3 Oct 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

Claude Gonzales replied Oct 7 to Veteran Calypsonian Winston (Explainer) Henry has passed -- RIP

3 Oct 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"... one of the best CALYPOS EVER!!!"

3 Oct 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Denise: As far as I HEAR -- yuh eh see "DEFAMATION" yet ... people ON THE GROUND vex…"

Claude Gonzales replied Sep 9 to Check Mate, Pan Trinbago Power Hungry Queen attempts to grab two Moore years.

12 Sep 12
Reply by Aquil

"Yuh think BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE care about THE CONSTITUTION when she stuffing her po…"

Claude Gonzales replied Sep 9 to Check Mate, Pan Trinbago Power Hungry Queen attempts to grab two Moore years.

12 Sep 12
Reply by Aquil

""Anti-Trust" in TRINIDAD? PNM doh want that ... how you think they win all the elect…"

Claude Gonzales replied Sep 8 to New pan factory officially opens on World Steelpan Day

4 Sep 8
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"... so why TRINIS get vex when they say that they are the 1% but control the other 9…"

Claude Gonzales replied Sep 8 to New pan factory officially opens on World Steelpan Day

4 Sep 8
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"SOMEBODY hit THE JACKPOT with THIS PRODUCTION!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied Aug 25 to NACK AH TING ... I is the only man on this site who does promote SOCA CHUTNEY ... this is THE BOMB

1 Aug 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2022   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service