When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (9,856)

Discussions Replied To (7323) Replies Latest Activity

"Aquil: You should be encouraging that man to COME BACK TO TRINIDAD and share all tha…"

Claude Gonzales replied 12 hours ago to Congratulations to Kareem Thompsom - Steelpan Instructor at Berklee College of Music

7 48 minutes ago
Reply by Russell Providence

"WITHOUT QUESTION!!! Good thing ah is ah YANKEE CITIZEN -- so MY COUNTRY will have th…"

Claude Gonzales replied 14 hours ago to Congratulations to Kareem Thompsom - Steelpan Instructor at Berklee College of Music

7 48 minutes ago

"Mercer Ramdoo: Like yuh was RIGHT, PARDNAH!!! A JOKE MECCA and a new SERIOUS MECCA.…"

Claude Gonzales replied 17 hours ago to Congratulations to Kareem Thompsom - Steelpan Instructor at Berklee College of Music

7 48 minutes ago

"merrytonestothebone: yuh always using some kinda big "college boy" word that I doh u…"

Claude Gonzales replied 22 hours ago to Doh mind allyuh!!! Meh PRESIDENT going and give a BIG LECTURE on "The Steelpan Development and It's Impact on Communities".

7 22 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Mercer, If I was THE BEV and they had asked me that question and I was confident tha…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to Mercer Ramdoo, I want you to help me to analyze this short sentence: “So far, that is on.”

1 on Friday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mercer Ramdoo: That SCHOOL is in NEW YORK -- yuh know. And I know that you know wher…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to With Steelpan Drums and Music, a Brooklyn School Starts its Day Embracing Social-Emotional Learning

3 on Thursday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Me too MARCUS!!! I saw him sing it LIVE IN THE TENT (Queen's Hall) and LIVE AT THE S…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Well just like that RUSSELL PROVIDENCE come on THIS FORUM and TAKE my TITLE as #1 CRITIC of PAN TRINBAGO!!! Dey have me SINGING RAM BAM now ...

2 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"But how come CECIL HINKSON eh saying nothing about this NEW CHARGE of EXPLOITATION a…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Pan In De Rosa Pandemonium

8 22 hours ago

"Dearest Ingrid: BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE was the WRONG CANDIDATE at the WRONG TIME. We…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Yuh see CECIL HINKSON: A simple project like giving out 20 SCHOLARSHIPS -- and BEVERLEY manage to turn that into a NATIONAL SCANDAL and you want me to either STAY QUIET or HEAP PRAISE on her ...

5 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"And the first thing we are going to do (DANE) is to bring (seek out) 25,000 PAN LOVE…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to 10 MONTHS now I am calling for the FIRING of the ERO of PAN TRINBAGO and BEVERLEY will NOT LISTEN TO ME -- so ah have ah NEW STRATEGY!!!

2 on Thursday

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service