When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (8,995)

Discussions Replied To (6863) Replies Latest Activity

"If allyuh was MORE OPEN MINDED allyuh would bring down ANDY and MOLLEE and TRACY and…"

Claude Gonzales replied 5 hours ago to I have to give a "WOMEN IN STEELPAN" feature to MOLLEE CRAVEN. Any PAN PLAYER who could get 4.5 million views and charge $2000 for a private performance is a HERO in my PAN BOOKS!!!

8 1 hour ago
Reply by odw

"Mollee break everybody heart because they are into the RACE TING and NOT the PAN PRO…"

Claude Gonzales replied 8 hours ago to I have to give a "WOMEN IN STEELPAN" feature to MOLLEE CRAVEN. Any PAN PLAYER who could get 4.5 million views and charge $2000 for a private performance is a HERO in my PAN BOOKS!!!

8 1 hour ago
Reply by odw

"AH STILL WAITING FOR MEH PAN STAR from TRINIDAD after SIX YEARS!!! And I know: IT EH…"

Claude Gonzales replied 9 hours ago to PAN NEEDS A STAR

17 9 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I doh LIVE IN TRINIDAD!!! And I have contributed GREATLY TO PAN (Financially -- over…"

Claude Gonzales replied 9 hours ago to I have to give a "WOMEN IN STEELPAN" feature to MOLLEE CRAVEN. Any PAN PLAYER who could get 4.5 million views and charge $2000 for a private performance is a HERO in my PAN BOOKS!!!

8 1 hour ago
Reply by odw

"CNN and MSNBC was shaking dey bodyline While NANCY PELOSI was TRYING to WINE IN TIME…"

Claude Gonzales replied 10 hours ago to Well I took a chance and ah went in ah POLITCAL DANCE -- THE DONALD BRUCK DEM UP!!!

1 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Before anyone discredits her MUSICAL TRAINING and YEARS OF LIVE PERFORMANCE and CONT…"

Claude Gonzales replied 11 hours ago to I have to give a "WOMEN IN STEELPAN" feature to MOLLEE CRAVEN. Any PAN PLAYER who could get 4.5 million views and charge $2000 for a private performance is a HERO in my PAN BOOKS!!!

8 1 hour ago
Reply by odw

" The HOT POLITICAL TOPIC of THE DAY!!! What a TICKET!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to A little AMERICAN POLITICS on such an EXPLOSIVE DAY: The first FEMALE VICE PRESIDENT in AMERICAN HISTORY

2 on Thursday
Reply by odw

"Ah wonder if BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is involved in the emasculation of the PANORAMA E…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to IS CARNIVAL IN DANGER?

2 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"That is a GREAT IDEA!!! Write it up and send it to BEVERLEY and DOCTOR DOLLY and GYP…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to CONSIDER THE SAVANNAH GRASS..

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"On second thought, it could be a good money-making idea for the TOWN BANDS. Hold the…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to CONSIDER THE SAVANNAH GRASS..

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service