When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (9,569)

Discussions Replied To (7179) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Brenda: I fully expected this FAILED LEADERSHIP!!! So I am NOT DISAPPOINTED!!!…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to ALL THE PAN FORUMS DEAD!!! NOBODY EH TALKING ABOUT NUTTEN -- well, except for HOW THINGS WAS LONG TIME ...

4 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"CECIL HINKSON: You are probably THE MOST HONEST PERSON that I ever met in MY LIFE!!!…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to At least MICHAEL JOSEPH used to come on THIS FORUM (in the middle of TIEFING 60 MILLION) and mamaguy we with some OLE TALK. But under BEVERLEY -- BIG BIG MAN AND WOMAN have to STAY SILENT!!!

3 yesterday
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"What a wonderful story!!! I LIMED with SPONGY and PATRICK PRESCOD a few times togeth…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Cordell “Spongy” Barbour - Steelpan Great

3 on Monday
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"I CANNOT CORRECT YOU -- Mr. PROVIDENCE!!! "

Claude Gonzales replied Jul 13 to Siparia pannists need $ for US tour

3 Jul 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This is one of my favourite "Sparrow Calypsos" but I have to tell you all a little s…"

Claude Gonzales replied Jul 13 to When you look at the BODY OF WORK, would you consider THE MIGHTY SPARROW an EXPLOITER and AMBULANCE CHASER?

2 on Sunday
Reply by masai hall

"BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and PAN TRINBAGO are MAKING MILLIONS with the PAN FACTORY -- a…"

Claude Gonzales replied Jul 13 to Siparia pannists need $ for US tour

3 Jul 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Cecil Hinkson: If they are making ALL THESE MILLIONS from the PAN FACTORY -- why can…"

Claude Gonzales replied Jul 12 to Until TRINIS wake up and realize that we are NO LONGER the MECCA OF PAN -- we will keep falling further and further behind ...

2 Jul 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I don't know what you heard about BEVERLEYBut  PAN PLAYERS can't get a dollar out of…"

Claude Gonzales replied Jul 12 to Until TRINIS wake up and realize that we are NO LONGER the MECCA OF PAN -- we will keep falling further and further behind ...

2 Jul 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well yuh think yuh could into CUBA and say yuh could play LATIN PAN? Yuh mad oh meh…"

Claude Gonzales replied Jul 11 to Well Yuh think yuh could go to SOUTH AFRICA and say yuh have PAN FESTIVAL? Yuh MAD oh meh LARD OH!! SA have more STEELBAND FESTIVAL more than TRINIDAD!!! So why NEGLECT YUH CULTURE?

1 Jul 11
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I like PHELAM GODDARD!!! Because if you listen to the recent interview he did with W…"

Claude Gonzales replied Jul 11 to HOW ABOUT AN HONORARY DOCTORATE FOR PELHAM GODDARD...

8 Jul 12
Reply by knolly smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service