When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (8,180)

Discussions Replied To (6401) Replies Latest Activity

"Read More The family should challenge MUGABE if they want the facts!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied 16 hours ago to Ah tell allyuh that dey KILLING EXPATS when dey go to TRINIDAD and allyuh doh believe me ...

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Now BEVERLEY may lack the skills to face THE PRESS and dodge questions, but she has…"

Claude Gonzales replied 18 hours ago to A momentary lapse of reason ... I HOPE!!! But I know better since this is an AFRO-CENTRIC PNM FORUM!!!

1 18 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"DE RED BOYZ -- dey REAL WICKED!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied 21 hours ago to REAL NICE 2019 SOCA!!! Farmer Nappy - Hookin Meh!!!

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"bugs: Doh matter how good the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS look in the REGULAR SEASON -- they…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Well the SUPER MAJORITY putting real pressure on the lone ALIEN in the CAMP!!!

4 yesterday
Reply by earl richards

" "

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to A TRIBUTE to PATRICK ARNOLD founder of the OUR BOYS STEELBAND and 12-year PRESIDENT of PAN TRINBAGO

1 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Across the nation, you have 38 (THIRTY EIGHT) people running PAN TRINBAGO and the wh…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to 2018 - Pan Trinbago Regional Elections Nominations

2 yesterday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Take yuh rest!!! Go through the rest of the year and enjoy your CHRISTMAS. But from…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Aquil Arrindell: After watching your CONCERT I think that you should form a PAN PERFORMANCE Music Production Company!!!

4 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It take three weeks for PAN PLAYERS to realize                                     …"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to EARL RICHARDS: How yuh WOMAN IS BOSS PRESIDENT silent so?

2 yesterday
Reply by earl richards

"Aquil: Yuh ever see the architect LAYING BRICKS and MIXING CEMENT? Your first assign…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Aquil Arrindell: After watching your CONCERT I think that you should form a PAN PERFORMANCE Music Production Company!!!

4 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Like dem YANKEE POLITICIANS (Black and White) talking about PAN TRINBAGO. After the…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Silence is a WEAPON for those who would quiet the voices of the people -- so says Stacey Abrams. So all who sending me nasty emails and telling me to stop criticizing Beverley ... ah cyar stay silent!

1 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service