When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (8,170)

Discussions Replied To (6398) Replies Latest Activity

"bugs: Doh matter how good the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS look in the REGULAR SEASON -- they…"

Claude Gonzales replied 14 hours ago to Well the SUPER MAJORITY putting real pressure on the lone ALIEN in the CAMP!!!

4 11 hours ago
Reply by earl richards

" "

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to A TRIBUTE to PATRICK ARNOLD founder of the OUR BOYS STEELBAND and 12-year PRESIDENT of PAN TRINBAGO

1 15 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Across the nation, you have 38 (THIRTY EIGHT) people running PAN TRINBAGO and the wh…"

Claude Gonzales replied 23 hours ago to 2018 - Pan Trinbago Regional Elections Nominations

2 7 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Take yuh rest!!! Go through the rest of the year and enjoy your CHRISTMAS. But from…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Aquil Arrindell: After watching your CONCERT I think that you should form a PAN PERFORMANCE Music Production Company!!!

4 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It take three weeks for PAN PLAYERS to realize                                     …"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to EARL RICHARDS: How yuh WOMAN IS BOSS PRESIDENT silent so?

2 12 hours ago
Reply by earl richards

"Aquil: Yuh ever see the architect LAYING BRICKS and MIXING CEMENT? Your first assign…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Aquil Arrindell: After watching your CONCERT I think that you should form a PAN PERFORMANCE Music Production Company!!!

4 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Like dem YANKEE POLITICIANS (Black and White) talking about PAN TRINBAGO. After the…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Silence is a WEAPON for those who would quiet the voices of the people -- so says Stacey Abrams. So all who sending me nasty emails and telling me to stop criticizing Beverley ... ah cyar stay silent!

1 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yes, Knolly!!! I made the same observation about the age of audience."

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to First Class Rendition by Aquil Arrindell!!!

9 on Sunday
Reply by Aquil

"Aquil: I hate to tell you this, but the best part of the show for me was this girl I…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to First Class Rendition by Aquil Arrindell!!!

9 on Sunday
Reply by Aquil

"This is how I like PAN MUSIC!!! Yuh take the song and yuh play it in CALYPSO TEMPO w…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to WE THREE KINGS CONCERT in SAN FERNANDO!!! The show was a SELL OUT despite all the rain and FLOODING!!!

4 on Saturday
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service