When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (10,137)

Discussions Replied To (7457) Replies Latest Activity

"Cecil:BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE screw up the JUDGING -- and everybody BLAMING YOU. Ah ne…"

Claude Gonzales replied 2 hours ago to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

18 2 hours ago
Reply by Russell Providence

"bugs: TEN YEARS LATER (almost 11) ... and then allyuh find that I am too CYNICAL!!!…"

Claude Gonzales replied 3 hours ago to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

18 2 hours ago

"Given the LAVWAY FOUNDATION of THIS SONG -- and it's very early release -- I think t…"

Claude Gonzales replied 6 hours ago to Nailah Blackman - More Sokah (Official Music Video) "Soca 2020"

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Cecil: I should not complain about the OVER-ARRANGING anymore. When I make PASTELLES…"

Claude Gonzales replied 8 hours ago to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

18 2 hours ago

"odw: Thanks for sharing the CURTIS BETAUDIER involvement in TRINIDAD PAN. But if it…"

Claude Gonzales replied 8 hours ago to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

18 2 hours ago

"That is a VERY LEGITIMATE question; a complex question, actually!!! Cecil Hinkson: Y…"

Claude Gonzales replied 11 hours ago to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

18 2 hours ago

"These SAME PLAYERS will PERFORM in EVERY CATEGORY!!! That is why MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE…"

Claude Gonzales replied 21 hours ago to An­oth­er ma­jor change is that pan­men will play on­ly for one band!!! More CLARIFICATION is NEEDED!!!.

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Meh band get ah BAD  DRAW -- dey playing in LAST PLACE. By that time everybody hear…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Single Pan Semi Finals 2019-2020 - Order of appearance - Panorama 2020

2 yesterday
Reply by Bugs

"I really like this girl. I think that she could become a BIG INTERNATIONAL STAR (MUS…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to 2020 SOCA: KERIDA!!! VERY CLOSE TO GLOBAL!!!

1 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"MEH BAND finish in 13TH PLACE!!! Ah have to give them an ENCORE!!! We MOVING ON to T…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to Single Pan Preliminary Results:- Panorama 2020 - Trinidad & Tobago

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service