When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (10,737)

Discussions Replied To (7774) Replies Latest Activity

"GUYANA could easily become a WORLD LEADER in PAN PRODUCTION and PAN MUSIC!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied 22 hours ago to Panorama rocks

1 22 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Cecil: Ah going and flip the coin and see life through the lens of you and BOOGSIE f…"

Claude Gonzales replied 23 hours ago to Well all the BOOGSIE FANS are dreaming the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, but as they like to say in AMERICAN SPORTS -- WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!

3 18 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Allyuh better SURRENDER before ah KILL ALLYUH with MORE EXAMPLES!!! Like I said: I…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Even in Venezuela they know how to play CALYPSO IN CALYPSO ON PAN -- and man want to argue with me ...

2 yesterday
Reply by odw

"Okay, I will answer you: I NEVER SO RUN NO STEELBAND ... which you knew already. MY…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Panorama 2020 Prizes - Trinidad & Tobago

13 yesterday
Reply by 911

"David Alexander: "With the passing of Neville Jules, I would say with my years and e…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to ALL STARS will be HIGHLY MOTIVATED to PLAY FOR THE WIN ...

2 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Patrick: One day you know SO MUCH about PAN MUSIC and the next day yuh DOH KNOW NOTH…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

18 1 hour ago
Reply by odw

"Patrick: This is as close to an answer as I can give you!!! "Gill added Joylanders i…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Tuesday to Congrats to Joylanders Steel Orchestra the 2020 Medium Panorama Winners

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Cecil Hinkson: Save your DISSENT for Saturday Night after the PANORAMA JUDGES leave…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Tuesday to WINNER!!! WINNER!!! COUVA JOY LANDERS!!!

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Bugs

"The way this ARRANGER danced around that EXTREMELY MELODIC HOOK LINE was just ENCHAN…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to WINNER!!! WINNER!!! COUVA JOY LANDERS!!!

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Bugs

"He picked a song that just FLOWS ON THE PANS!!! "

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Congrats to Joylanders Steel Orchestra the 2020 Medium Panorama Winners

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service