When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (11,051)

Discussions Replied To (7944) Replies Latest Activity

"Ingrid: ME and EARL RICHARDS have ah LONDON TABANCA ... come back and make ah lime w…"

Claude Gonzales replied 17 hours ago to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: Yuh on LOCKDOWN in LONDON ... so come and make AH LIME with we TOMORROW!!!

5 17 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ah was looking for GEIH ME MORE GEIH ME MORE you know that I like it -- but I could…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Ah still thinking about MEH COUNTRY tonight but more in a PARTY MOOD -- so ah going and feature CRAZY!!!

1 on Monday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"DALTON NARINE: As a LOVER OF FILM -- I have THE HIGHEST REGARD FOR YOU (did I say --…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Thirty years after death, Rudolph Charles remains... The Baddest Desperado

6 on Monday
Reply by Bugs

"BENJI MAKE MEH LIST -- even though he did NOT WRITE that song ... and I have a PERSO…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to COVID have me GOING SENTIMENTAL: GOD BLESS OUR NATION!!!

5 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Now both "DR ZHIVAGO" and "PENNY LANE" were PLAYED IN CALYPSO TEMPO!!! So all dem pe…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to COVID have me GOING SENTIMENTAL: GOD BLESS OUR NATION!!!

5 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well ah have to add POSSIBLY THE BEST PAN RECORDING EVER ... even though MY HEART IS…"

5 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ah might as well add LORD FUNNY to my SENTIMENT!!! "

5 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ah whole CHILL just run through MEH BODY just listening to THAT CALYPSO!!! Ah might…"

5 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Meh CRYSTAL BALL in TROUBLE!!! I predicted FIVE and we DONE REACH THREE!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Like TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO dodge the COVID-19 BULLET: 76 POSITIVES and 3 DEATHS ... barely NEWS

1 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Anybody who is closely following this COVID-19 CRISIS knows that the BEST SOLUTION i…"

Claude Gonzales replied Mar 26 to "LOCKDOWN" IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

2 Mar 26
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service