When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Pan Times's Discussions (5,836)

Discussions Replied To (898) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude & Bugs Here is one more Dudley Smith  http://www.panonthenet.com/history/…"

Pan Times replied on Friday to French youth pannists visit TT

5 on Friday
Reply by Pan Times

"Ian You are are correct. Desperadoes did come in second in 1967.  However, Fonclaire…"

Pan Times replied Apr 15 to A Look at Second Place and Panorama - 1963 to Present

11 Apr 15
Reply by Pan Times

"Very interesting review Claude. I too liked the movie because of childhood experienc…"

Pan Times replied Apr 14 to Donald Glover's Guava Island is Gorgeous Tropical Musical -- Yenni Gonzalez Pavon and Dania Rosa Santiago Madrigal - pan players in Guava Island

4 Apr 14
Reply by Pan Times

"Did anyone watch this? What did you think?"

Pan Times replied Apr 14 to Donald Glover's Guava Island is Gorgeous Tropical Musical -- Yenni Gonzalez Pavon and Dania Rosa Santiago Madrigal - pan players in Guava Island

4 Apr 14
Reply by Pan Times

"Thanks Hue Loy for the corrections.  Mrs. Green will be very happy. She always wants…"

Pan Times replied Apr 11 to Hueloy - Cultural Promoter - Steelband History

9 Apr 11
Reply by Pan Times

"Mr. Jules speaks to us about the first time he saw 55 gallon drum used as a pan. "

Pan Times replied Apr 9 to I have come to the conclusion that 1947 is the year that the first TENOR PAN was BUILT (in T&T) using a 55 gallon OIL DRUM!!!

11 Apr 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Thank you Claude."

Pan Times replied Apr 7 to Invaders Steel Orchestra pioneer Errol Zephyrine has passed

8 Apr 10
Reply by Charlene Lusk

"Great find Claude. They are indeed speaking with their own voice."

Pan Times replied Apr 4 to The Cobre Steel Band

3 Apr 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This is so true ODW. Some of the best coverage and streaming we saw of the Trinidad…"

Pan Times replied Mar 15 to My GUESSTIMATE is that about $40,000,000 was SPENT on PANORAMA 2019 -- and what do we have to show for it!!!

17 Mar 17
Reply by odw

"So many possibilities. The drone smiley faces at 18:14 were very impressive."

Pan Times replied Mar 8 to BIT of RIO CARNIVAL 2019

10 Mar 9
Reply by marilyn metivier-sheppard

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service