When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Pan Times's Discussions (5,496)

Discussions Replied To (867) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Claude When Steel Talks reached out to Mr. Michael Marcano in his capacity of pre…"

Pan Times replied yesterday to Renegades Steel Orchestra -- Fact Check and Historical Notes - Clarification of the name "Renegades"

2 yesterday
Reply by Pan Times

"David Rudder's 'The Immigrants' done by the Vandyke Parks "

Pan Times replied yesterday to Rudder song makes NY Times Best of 2018 list

2 19 hours ago
Reply by Steve "Carter" K.

"The Mighty Composer has died Veteran calypsonian Fred Mitchell (Mighty Composer), 83…"

Pan Times replied on Thursday to MIGHTY COMPOSER

14 16 hours ago
Reply by odw

"We were saddened to hear of the death of Andrew Marcano “Lord Superior”, and want…"

Pan Times replied Nov 29 to Lord Superior (Andrew Marcano) has passed away

12 Nov 30
Reply by odw

"Yoland Thomas This is misinformation Dr. Anthony Williams is alive and kicking . Sin…"

Pan Times replied Nov 25 to .

4 Nov 25
Reply by Pan Times

"Madame President, Marcus Ash This is indeed embarrassing... Please update the websi…"

Pan Times replied Nov 12 to Two weeks after the election and not ONE PERSON on the MASSIVE REBUILD TEAM could make some simple updates to the PAN TRINBAGO WEBSITE

2 Nov 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"According to Marcus Ash The recount for the position of P.R.O was done this morning…"

Pan Times replied Oct 29 to 2018 Results for Pan Trinbago Elections and Votes

3 Oct 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Disseminated Tuesday August 21, 2018 Panorama 2019-21 Budget TTD20Mn for Panorama S…"

Pan Times replied Oct 28 to I recently saw NCC Panorama 2019 schedule with no mention of Single Pan category and i am surprise why WST members remain silent so far!!!

33 Oct 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hello, Jozef Scales,Please email us, WST, directly at whensteeltalks@hotmail.com "

Pan Times replied Oct 25 to i found a photo

1 Oct 25
Reply by Pan Times

""

Pan Times replied Oct 21 to Major flooding inTrinidad and Tobago - EYEWITNESS

4 Oct 21
Reply by merrytonestothebone

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service