When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Pan Times's Discussions (5,385)

Discussions Replied To (856) Replies Latest Activity

"Replies to This Discussion Permalink Reply by Kareem Richards on October…"

Pan Times replied on Saturday to Meet Team Progressive and New - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

5 42 minutes ago
Reply by Aquil

" "

Pan Times replied Oct 9 to CENTRALIZED PAN TRINBAGO ELECTION TEAMS and LIST OF CANDIDATES!!!

11 Oct 11
Reply by Herman Assee

"When Steel Talks extends our condolences.to you and your family. "

Pan Times replied Oct 3 to KIM LOY WONG tuner & panist has passed...

15 yesterday
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Interesting.  I see it was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2015"

Pan Times replied Oct 1 to I know that this is a PAN FORUM but this is "CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH" down in the MECCA OF CALYPSO!!!

13 Oct 2
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"What year was this Claude?"

Pan Times replied Oct 1 to I know that this is a PAN FORUM but this is "CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH" down in the MECCA OF CALYPSO!!!

13 Oct 2
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

""

Pan Times replied Sep 30 to Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

41 Oct 5
Reply by Celis46

" "

Pan Times replied Sep 30 to Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

41 Oct 5
Reply by Celis46

"CNC3.CO.TT Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - ....Philmore was badly injured in an acci…"

41 Oct 5
Reply by Celis46

"Very true Noah Those harmonics can can create much havoc on sound reinforcement and…"

Pan Times replied Sep 25 to So how come ALL STARS PANS sound so CLEAN and the rest of OTHER FOUR sound so NOISY?

3 Sep 25
Reply by Pan Times

"The vehicle of pannist Ken “Professor” Philmore at the St. Margret's Police Statio…"

Pan Times replied Sep 25 to Please pray for Ken Professor Philmore

10 Sep 26
Reply by Anthony Joseph

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service