When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

bob diaz's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Very true Cecil, if we are not careful someday they will surpass us in we thing and…"

bob diaz replied Oct 29 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"You see this is what I'm talking about.  Now add some vocals and tell me this isnt a…"

bob diaz replied Oct 29 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"Bugs you must agree that we should give thanks to WST for this forum giving fruit to…"

bob diaz replied Oct 26 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"Bugs I have to intervene here if only to clear up a few things you said. First lets…"

bob diaz replied Oct 25 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"No they did not.. Not only did he contribute to pan but he tried to introduce a styl…"

bob diaz replied Oct 25 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"That was when music was played by men and not machines, computers and synthesizers..…"

bob diaz replied Oct 23 to Meet Dr. Roy Cape - Legend, Musician, Bandleader, Author, Educator & Philanthropist - UpClose!

5 Oct 23
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"One name missing in this post is the incredible Vasso De Freitas alto saxophonist. T…"

bob diaz replied Oct 22 to Meet Dr. Roy Cape - Legend, Musician, Bandleader, Author, Educator & Philanthropist - UpClose!

5 Oct 23
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Robert Greenidge is one of the main reasons I'm so disappointed in the progress of p…"

bob diaz replied Apr 28 to Happy Birthday to Robert Greenidge

9 Apr 30
Reply by kelvin junior stowe lyder

"I wrote a calypso about the use and none use of pan in the calypso world but didnt p…"

bob diaz replied Dec 28, 2018 to Could somebody explain to me why this "PAN VIDEO" got almost FOUR MILLION VIEWS?

30 Jan 2
Reply by 911

"I have tried to explain that many times but its still misunderstood. this is how I t…"

bob diaz replied Dec 27, 2018 to Could somebody explain to me why this "PAN VIDEO" got almost FOUR MILLION VIEWS?

30 Jan 2
Reply by 911

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service