When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ulynder C's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Hold Tight Soldier. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Blessed Love."

Ulynder C replied yesterday to Pray for Dr. Roy Cape

11 yesterday
Reply by Pepe Francis MBE

"Anyone still have the medal they got that special day in 1962? together with cake an…"

Ulynder C replied Aug 31 to Happy 57th Independance Day To The Citizens Of The Republic Of Trinidad And Tobago!

3 Aug 31
Reply by Ulynder C

"Blessed love Sweet T&T"

Ulynder C replied Aug 31 to Happy 57th Independance Day To The Citizens Of The Republic Of Trinidad And Tobago!

3 Aug 31
Reply by Ulynder C

"OECS unity in play. Bless up Tortie and crew. Pan in j'ouert. Oh la la I love Domini…"

Ulynder C replied Feb 26 to Pantime Steel Orchestra Off to Dominica

2 Feb 26
Reply by knolly smith

"Mighty Shadow I will surely miss you. Shalom Soldier. Sincere Condolences to your fa…"

Ulynder C replied Oct 30, 2018 to Watch Live -- Winston 'Mighty Shadow' Bailey Funeral Service

2 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by lorna clouden

"Remembered in Prayers.  Hold tight family and friends,  may you be comforted with me…"

Ulynder C replied Sep 16, 2018 to Condolences to Golden Hands Steel Orchestra

2 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Ulynder C

"Independence Greetings to All Trinbago People Worldwide.  Blessed Love Many Thanks …"

Ulynder C replied Aug 31, 2018 to Allyuh should really (one by one) come on THIS FORUM and thank GLENROY JOSEPH and ODW for putting up all that MUSIC on YOUTUBE!!!

2 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Ulynder C

"Thank you very much WST for this Live Feed.  Blessed Love to all. "

Ulynder C replied Aug 31, 2018 to Watch Live Stream - Aretha Franklin's Funeral Service:

1 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Ulynder C

"Remembered in prayers with  respect and admiration.  Hold Tight  family and friends …"

Ulynder C replied Aug 30, 2018 to The legendary Ellie Mannette has passed

22 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Just Last night was viewing the Ellie Mannette story on Gayel.  May he rest comforta…"

Ulynder C replied Aug 27, 2018 to Please keep Ellie Mannette in your prayers

10 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Michael David Germain

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service