When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Khari Codrington's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your feedback Mr. Gonzales although, I expected that you would have em…"

Khari Codrington replied Oct 11, 2016 to So where is the PAN MUSIC?

6 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Thank you to everyone for your encouraging comments and support. This project was su…"

Khari Codrington replied Sep 9, 2016 to The Codringtons Remember Asami Nagakiya - Gone but Not Forgotten

9 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Actually as the CD was manufactured in Japan we made arrangements for her family to…"

Khari Codrington replied Sep 9, 2016 to The Codringtons Remember Asami Nagakiya - Gone but Not Forgotten

9 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"On behalf of the entire group I sincerely want to thank Mr. Hinkson for his earnest…"

Khari Codrington replied Apr 29, 2016 to BUSINESS MANAGER NEEDED FOR CODRINGTON PAN FAMILY....

30 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Sure it will. I guess I should score the arrangement then for that purpose."

Khari Codrington replied Apr 14, 2016 to Play One for Asami -- Memorial Ceremony for Asami Nagakiya.

12 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Diane Burke

" GREAT FORMULA! Most arrangers attempt to achieve this but it all comes down to tast…"

Khari Codrington replied Sep 1, 2015 to PANORAMA ARRANGEMENTS

20 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by george carrington

"Considering the state of PAN in USA and UK Diaz and company must feel they doing a g…"

Khari Codrington replied Aug 28, 2015 to Not Going to New York Panorama 2015 but... Are Steelpan Musicians Worth More Than A Selfie?

6 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"WAIT..... I DIN KNO ALLYUH JOKING..... WAT AH TING.....SEE WHY I PREFER YO JUS WATCH…"

Khari Codrington replied Aug 26, 2015 to How can the negative perception of Pan Trinbago be changed?

42 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Gentlemen please be reasonable Diaz removed Patrick Arnold who removed Owen Serrette…"

Khari Codrington replied Aug 26, 2015 to How can the negative perception of Pan Trinbago be changed?

42 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Bertel while I accept that the views expressed on this forum are important I am also…"

42 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service