When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ray's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ian, I beg to differ from you here. I am suggesting that the judges awarded point…"

Ray replied Feb 24 to A Message from Exodus Steel Orchestra

19 May 19
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"The fans do not select the tunes for the bands. They like it or they don't. There's…"

Ray replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"This was done before by Solo Harmonites. They changed from 'My Connie' (Sparrow)to '…"

Ray replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"Al your concern is well understood. I would say as lovers of the competition we woul…"

Ray replied Feb 18 to Semi Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

25 Feb 18
Reply by Bugs

"Hey Guys just a reminder that the points are not awarded based on the previous perfo…"

Ray replied Feb 18 to Semi Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

25 Feb 18
Reply by Bugs

"Panrebel if the showtime is not to your liking or convenience. Then don't attend or…"

Ray replied Feb 11, 2018 to Ridiculous that band #1 in Large starting to play around 11:00 pm local time

7 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Lilian Sten

"I like these comparisons, you are Right On!"

Ray replied Feb 9, 2018 to WHAT A PANORAMA (2018)

4 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Ray

"This has to be utter nonsense. Then Keith Diaz would have to 'Low Ball' 90% of the b…"

Ray replied Jan 26, 2018 to Did KEITH DIAZ instruct THE JUDGES to lowball SAN CITY STEELBAND and Aquil Arrindell and eliminate them from the SEMIS on Sunday?

24 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"The man is GREAT that is why we are having this conversation now. By the way, Boogsi…"

Ray replied Mar 20, 2017 to The story of Phase II Pan Groove

55 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

"I'm smiling here reading all these different opinions however, based on the question…"

Ray replied Mar 16, 2017 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service