When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Martin Maitland's Discussions (306)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree 100%  and this is not the first time they have done that and the judges over…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 25 to Here is a nice EXPLANATION of a PANORAMA ARRANGEMENT ...

7 Feb 29
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"My five is 1. All Stars 2. Renegades 3.Invaders 4.Desperadoes 5.Exodus. probably rev…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 18 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 Feb 21
Reply by Peter deLight

"Ok let's all let their cards on the table...Pick 1 to 5."

Martin Maitland replied Feb 18 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 Feb 21
Reply by Peter deLight

"I said previously, they had a winning arrangement in the prelims. The only downside…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 17 to Medium Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results

10 Feb 17
Reply by Martin Maitland

"I predicted this outcome. I said in another post the top two bands would fight it ou…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 17 to Medium Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results

10 Feb 17
Reply by Martin Maitland

"At the end of the day, all they are concerned about is giving Renegades a win again.…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 12 to de judges tief!! 2020 Panorama

30 Feb 14
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Something is not quite right with this song. I can't put my finger on it, but I am c…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 6 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Skiffle Steel Orchestra

9 Feb 6
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Fonclaire needs a bit more drilling to all to be on the same page. there are certain…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 6 to Watch - Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Fonclaire Steel Orchestra

2 Feb 6
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Pamberi Tune: Wrong Again Arranger: Andre White, is the best so far in the medium ba…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 30 to Watch Medium Prelims Live Feed - January 29, 2020

10 Feb 1
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Running out of steam?...WRONG... The song now START to pick up speed. What you may g…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 19 to Nailah Blackman - More Sokah (Official Music Video) "Soca 2020"

11 Jan 19
Reply by Martin Maitland

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service