When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Martin Maitland's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"Running out of steam?...WRONG... The song now START to pick up speed. What you may g…"

Martin Maitland replied 15 hours ago to Nailah Blackman - More Sokah (Official Music Video) "Soca 2020"

11 15 hours ago
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Well, I would not say I predicted this but I am so happy this is the tune of choice…"

Martin Maitland replied 15 hours ago to Nailah Blackman - More Sokah (Official Music Video) "Soca 2020"

11 15 hours ago
Reply by Martin Maitland

"My picks are as follows 1.Uptown Fascinators 2.Genesis Pan Groove 3.Arima Golden Sym…"

Martin Maitland replied on Thursday to PICK THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN SMALL BAND FINALS ON FRIDAY:

8 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It would be nice for All Stars and Smooth to jump on this but we will see. "

Martin Maitland replied on Wednesday to Nailah Blackman - More Sokah (Official Music Video) "Soca 2020"

11 15 hours ago
Reply by Martin Maitland

"From the first note, I knew Despers was going with this tune… It’s a no-brainer for…"

Martin Maitland replied on Wednesday to Nailah Blackman - More Sokah (Official Music Video) "Soca 2020"

11 15 hours ago
Reply by Martin Maitland

"That is for sure an important point. Choice=Winner"

11 15 hours ago
Reply by Martin Maitland

"The proof is in the pudding. Let see if we get something that resembles the North St…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 12 to Ramsey-Moore, Gypsy call a truce

4 on Friday
Reply by odw

"Gypsy has turned out to be an ass without a leader grazing on grass in the savannah.…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 10 to Pan Trinbago, NCC disagree on Savannah plan -- Pan City vs North Park

6 Jan 10
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Claude me, boy, You don’t owe anyone an apology. I played pan in Trinidad for years…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 5 to Panorama 2019 in Tobago must be a success

20 Jan 5
Reply by Aquil

"Claude, I disagree with your conclusion that this tune does not lend itself to the p…"

Martin Maitland replied Dec 30, 2019 to Calypso of the Year award for Kes ...

1 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Martin Maitland

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service