When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Martin Maitland's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"FORGET Facebook...Go get Youtube."

Martin Maitland replied Sep 14 to Why is Facebook Limiting the Live-Streaming of Music?

6 Sep 15
Reply by odw

"Nice history for all to know,,,,Well done Sir. "

Martin Maitland replied Aug 7 to The History of Steelband in Grenada - UpClose!

4 Aug 7
Reply by odw

"Excellent performance. This is my kind of music, either taking a stroll or a drive j…"

Martin Maitland replied Jul 13 to Watch - Andre White - BEAT THE PANDEMIC SERIES! - Live stream!

4 Jul 13
Reply by Martin Maitland

"I agree 100%  and this is not the first time they have done that and the judges over…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 25 to Here is a nice EXPLANATION of a PANORAMA ARRANGEMENT ...

7 Feb 29
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"My five is 1. All Stars 2. Renegades 3.Invaders 4.Desperadoes 5.Exodus. probably rev…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 18 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 Feb 21
Reply by Peter deLight

"Ok let's all let their cards on the table...Pick 1 to 5."

Martin Maitland replied Feb 18 to National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

19 Feb 21
Reply by Peter deLight

"I said previously, they had a winning arrangement in the prelims. The only downside…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 17 to Medium Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results

10 Feb 17
Reply by Martin Maitland

"I predicted this outcome. I said in another post the top two bands would fight it ou…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 17 to Medium Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results

10 Feb 17
Reply by Martin Maitland

"At the end of the day, all they are concerned about is giving Renegades a win again.…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 12 to de judges tief!! 2020 Panorama

30 Feb 14
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Something is not quite right with this song. I can't put my finger on it, but I am c…"

Martin Maitland replied Feb 6 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Skiffle Steel Orchestra

9 Feb 6
Reply by merrytonestothebone

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service