When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Martin Maitland's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Bugs,  I totally agree.  Bring back the Zonal Panorama. "

Martin Maitland replied Nov 3 to A Look at Second Place and Panorama - 1963 to Present

12 Nov 3
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Bugs, I think you are losing your marbles or with age comes your crazy pointers. We…"

Martin Maitland replied Oct 28 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"Bugs, you seem to want everyone to hold your hand and walk you through step by step,…"

Martin Maitland replied Oct 24 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"Andy’s contribution to pan…. There is Panorama in Germany, Japan, The Netherlands, a…"

Martin Maitland replied Oct 24 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"Bugs, I would say Andy’s contribution to the pan is beyond reproach. He has taken an…"

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"Congrats Miss Headley on your new venture. Hope 2020 brings Valley Harps some succes…"

Martin Maitland replied Sep 28 to Panorama 2020 News

2 Sep 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Russell Providence, please stop this slave master crap. If this is the case, you wou…"

Martin Maitland replied Sep 16 to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

19 Oct 26
Reply by Charles Assevero

"This is such a shame since Pan is Trinidad’s only true form of musical export. Yes,…"

Martin Maitland replied Aug 15 to Pan Trinbago vs Small, Medium and Single Pan Steelbands

15 Aug 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Odw, That is not an accurate statement. For the top 3 bands, there are a number of s…"

Martin Maitland replied Jul 6 to New Panorama arrangements

6 Jul 6
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Thanks, Claude"

Martin Maitland replied Apr 28 to This early PAN MUSIC was put up on THIS FORUM decades ago (a little exaggeration) but I am putting it up again ...

6 Apr 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service