When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Martin Maitland's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (311) Replies Latest Activity

"I disagree with the statement, saying only current tunes would entice the younger ge…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 9, 2014 to End of the Pan Tune era in panorama?

23 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Wayne Cezair

"I personally, am not in favor of playing Calypso or Soca for times past. To suggest…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 9, 2014 to End of the Pan Tune era in panorama?

23 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Wayne Cezair

"I will do my best to give an impartial response in regards to the specific topic, ho…"

Martin Maitland replied Dec 3, 2013 to WE NEED MORE PARTICIPATION!!!

93 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Trinidesi

"I am not saying that Trini’s have not done much for the culture I am just pointing o…"

Martin Maitland replied Jul 13, 2013 to JAMAICANS AT THE BET AWARDS & THE TRINI RESPONSE...

27 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Martin Maitland

"With all due respect to the Great Robert Greenidge, he is a true ambassador of Trini…"

Martin Maitland replied Jul 12, 2013 to JAMAICANS AT THE BET AWARDS & THE TRINI RESPONSE...

27 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Martin Maitland

"This is not really a competition thing between Trinidadians and Jamaican. If it were…"

Martin Maitland replied Jul 12, 2013 to JAMAICANS AT THE BET AWARDS & THE TRINI RESPONSE...

27 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Thanks Bob for educating us all to the fact that we have another Trinidadian in the…"

Martin Maitland replied Jul 11, 2013 to JAMAICANS AT THE BET AWARDS & THE TRINI RESPONSE...

27 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Everything you have said here is so true. I have been saying the same thing for year…"

Martin Maitland replied Jul 11, 2013 to JAMAICANS AT THE BET AWARDS & THE TRINI RESPONSE...

27 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Martin Maitland

"It is unbelievable the emphasis we place on simple things in life and not on the rea…"

Martin Maitland replied Jun 19, 2013 to Double Decker Pan Racks.

51 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Martin Maitland

"You need to take a trip to the pan yard when they run the tune slowly and maybe you…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 29, 2013 to The Judges Have Spoken - Do you agree with their decisions? - Finals Up Next

44 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CECIL FRANCIS

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service